Find
Notify
Tools

These morons vote...
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A New Boat

He just bought a new boat and decided to take her for the maiden voyage. This was his first boat and he wasn't quite sure of the exact Standard Operating Procedures for launching it off a ramp, but figured it couldn't be too hard.

He consulted his local boat dealer for advice, but they just said "don't let the trailer get too deep when you are trying to launch the boat". Well, he didn't know what they meant by that as he could barely get the trailer in the water at all !

Anyhow, here's a picture below.

You're gonna love this guy!!!

Folks, you just can't make this stuff up!

And once again, these people breed...and on occasion they vote! Their vote counts just the same as yours !!!!

Scary!

They walk among us!!

Posts: 16534 | Location: Between my computer and the head... | Registered: 03 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
He IS driving a Ford, isn't he?

Rich
Ram Tough

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks that is one of the best laughs I've had in a while!

muck

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of TCLouis
posted Hide Post
It looks like an obamagm truck to me.

I really would like to know the real story behind this internet legend, like so many it has been used as needed to depict most everything!

Don't limit your challenges . . .
Challenge your limits

Posts: 4231 | Location: TN USA | Registered: 17 March 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Blue Oval under the tailgate latch is a dead giveaway...

Rich
you drive one too, don't you?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TCLouis:
It looks like an obamagm truck to me.

I really would like to know the real story behind this internet legend, like so many it has been used as needed to depict most everything!

Failure to set parking brake after or before loading

Posts: 183 | Location: SW Montana | Registered: 22 November 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
DAM I thought obama bought chevy and was trying to run all other car dealers bankrupt dancing

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote