Find
Notify
Tools

Hillbillies
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Subject: HILLBILLIES

Three Hillbillies are sitting on a porch shootin' the breeze.

1st Hillbilly says: 'My wife sure is stupid!...She bought an air conditioner. '
2nd Hillbilly says: 'Why is that stupid?'
1st Hillbilly says: 'We ain't got no 'lectricity!'

2nd Hillbilly says: 'That's nothin'! My wife is so stupid, she bought one of 'em new fangled warshin ' machines!'
1st Hillbilly says: 'Why is that so stupid?'
2nd Hillbilly says: ''Cause we ain't got no plummin'!'

3rd Hillbilly says: 'That ain't nuthin'! My wife is dumber than both yer
wifes put together! I was going through her purse the other day lookin' fer some change, and I found 6 condoms in thar.'
1st and 2nd Hillbillies say: 'Well, what's so dumb about that?'
3rd Hillbilly says: 'She ain't got no pecker.'

"I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice. I would remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue."
Barry M Goldwater.

Posts: 968 | Location: YUMA, ARIZONA | Registered: 12 August 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Along the same vein...you know that the toothbrush was invented in Arkanas;anywhere else they would have called it the teethbrush...Oh Deliverence indeed!

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 4323 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of oopswasthatyourdog?
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Norman Conquest:
Along the same vein...you know that the toothbrush was invented in Arkanas;anywhere else they would have called it the teethbrush...Oh Deliverence indeed!

rotflmo

The only place that they lie through their tooth!......

I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind.
- John Diefenbaker (From the Canadian Bill of Rights, July 1, 1960.)

Posts: 104 | Location: St-Athanase, Quebec, Canada | Registered: 16 March 2008Reply With Quote