New
Find
Notify
Tools

Story of my Life :-)
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Posts: 19390 | Location: wis | Registered: 21 April 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Not to worry; it will never go away.

NRA Benefactor Member
US Navy Veteran

Posts: 1060 | Location: Brownstown, Michigan | Registered: 19 April 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nothing wrong with you, 5 cents please.

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks like you're pissin' off a cliff! Big Grin

Hip

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Easier than up a rope, though, eh?

Posts: 4230 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
So true, Biebs! rotflmo clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it's OK i understand except blasers

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Boy aint that the truth !!

DRSS Chapuis 9.3 x 74 R
RSM. 416 Rigby
RSM 375 H&H

Posts: 1294 | Location: Catskill Mountains N.Y. | Registered: 13 September 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've never owned or shot a Blazer, but somehow the look never did appeal to me, even though Jeff Cooper really raved about them. Another turn off to me was while looking through the Cabelas fine gunroom site, there were pages of them for sale used. That kinda made me think that if they were so great, why was everybody selling them. Just a thought, because as I said, I have never shot one.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Didn't Chevy make them?

Hip Confused

Posts: 1829 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote