THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    The ventriloquist and the Indian
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The ventriloquist and the Indian
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
A travelling showman who is also a gifted ventriloquist is standing in the yard of an Indian who runs a small outfit. The Indian is lounging in a chair on the porch and has a huge dog sitting alongside him.

The ventriloquist says: "Nice looking dog. Can I talk to him?"

The Indian says: " Dog no talk".

The ventriloquist says to the dog: " How does he treat you?" The dog replies: "Pretty good. I have no complaints".

The Indian is astonished, of course, but doesn't quite believe what he heard. He invites the ventriloquist to speak to a horse in a nearby corral. Again the horse speaks to the ventriloquist and says how well he is treated.

The ventriloquist now notices a ewe standing nearby in a small pen and asks her: "Does he treat you well?"

The Indian hollers: " Are you going to believe a lying sheep?"

Posts: 800 | Location: NY | Registered: 01 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
animal

Cheers, Dave.

Aut Inveniam Viam aut Faciam.

Posts: 6716 | Location: The Hunting State. | Registered: 08 March 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You're slipping Gerry, no english speaker from the southern hemisphere would miss an opportunity like that.

Shooting is FUN, winning is MORE fun but shooting IS fun.

Posts: 336 | Location: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: 09 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jarrod
posted Hide Post
jumping

"Science only goes so far then God takes over."

Posts: 3504 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: 07 July 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
geekay:

Smiler To be truthful, I never think of the Aussies (nor the kiwis) in that connection. Also- I hope to visit "down under" one day - and don't want an armed delegation meeting me when I get off the plane. Smiler

BTW, for you and others. I have a new user name because I found myself locked out when I went to "reply" earlier. I assumed it was a computer glitch of some kind so I reregistered. It still didn't work. Spoke to a local pro on computers and he suggested that I turn off my "pop-up" blocker. I did - and Voila! I can get back to insulting Aussies again! Smiler

Posts: 619 | Location: The Empire State | Registered: 14 April 2006Reply With Quote