Find
Notify
Tools

Good Graffiti
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted
I mean that in a artistic sense. I am dealing with the written word but pics are acceptable as well (there are very few rules here).This new site crossed my mind after posting on the 'signs' topic.I don't know too much about the women but the men's room has some good stuff + a lot of trash.We are interested in the good stuff. I will start out.A buddy of mine (the ARTIST!!)named Jim Franklin painted one in the mens room wall in the old Armadillo World Headquarters. To whit,he drew a painting on the wall of a battle weary marine w/ helmet + his M1 w/ bayonet attached says " If I catch any of you little faggots jacking off in here,I'm gonna give you to the guacamole queen". Inside joke here because Big Ricky (aka the guacamole queen) ruled her kitchen Kingdom with an iron spatula. O.K. we have all been in the mens room + seen the "writing on the wall." Nothing crude like "Here I sit cheeks a flexin,gonna give birth to another Mexican",but something lofty + poetic.Are you up to the task? I have another that was in Les Ami that I will post later after we have some response.Although some might call this bathroom humor to me it looks like good clean fun.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
If a man's brain was as big as his balls, he would not write on shithouse walls.

Posts: 3810 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some come here to sit and think, some come here to wonder..But I come here to shit and stink, and fart like bloody thunder...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Here's one that a lady friend told me. "You know why women don't have any brains?...They don't have a dick to put them in." For some odd reason the girls seem to like this one. HMMM.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
On the wall above the toilet at Ft. Benning, Ga. jump school.

"Ain't no use to stand on the seat, cause airborne crabs jump 15 feet!"

NRA Patron Life Member Benefactor Level

Posts: 1283 | Registered: 15 December 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of lee440
posted Hide Post
If your Hose is short and your pump is weak, better step up close or you'll piss on your feet!

DRSS(We Band of Bubba's Div.)
N.R.A (Life)
T.S.R.A (Life)
D.S.C.

Posts: 2269 | Location: Texas | Registered: 18 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Everyone wants to leave their mark in life, but I wonder about those who choose to leave it here.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
One I used in the 70's in the better rest rooms was "Where Are The Snowdens Of Yesteryear?"The responce showed the intelligence factor to a point.