Find
Notify
Tools

Haircut
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Story of the Haircut

One day a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut, he asked about his bill, and the barber replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week’ The florist was pleased and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later, a cop comes in for a haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you, I'm doing community service this week.’ The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Then a politician came in for a haircut, and when he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied, 'I cannot accept money from you. I'm doing community service this week.’ The politician was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning, when the barber went to open up, there were a dozen politicians lined up waiting for a free haircut.

And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians who run it.

As Robin Williams said: "Both politicians and diapers need to be changed. And for the same reason

Posts: 3804 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
You should listen to Ray Stevens hair cut song!

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 66949 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
tu2 beer

Posts: 2024 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
Politicians give all of us the damned haircuts!

Tax and spend; spend and tax. No other breed of human loves to spend OPM like a politician does.

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13389 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It's like companies that donate your money via ROUND UP and take credit for very large donations!

Hip

Posts: 1826 | Location: Long Island, New York | Registered: 04 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've had issues with Midway over that in the past.

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Then there's the one about the boss driving by + seeing one of his service trucks parked in front of the barbershop + he knows they didn't have a call there so he goes in + sees + confronts his employee getting a haircut on company time + the guy says, "Well, it grew on company time". + the boss says, "It didn't all grow on company time". + the guy replies, "I'm not getting it all cut off."

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A couple years ago I donated $200 to Boebert thinking she was the best thing for our guns.

Wasn't long until every republican in the country running for another term was sending a begging letter. Since then nearly everyone that was up for re-election has, along with 50 or more other outfits.

Don't make that mistake guys.

George

"Gun Control is NOT about Guns'
"It's about Control!!"
Join the NRA today!"

LM: NRA, DAV,

George L. Dwight

Posts: 5944 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: 31 January 2006Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Many years ago, I went to have a haircut in Houston.

They asked me if I was a regular customer and who I wanted to cut my hair.

I told them I was new, and did not mind anyone free.

Very friendly and pleasant.

I was introduced to a gay male, who was very pleasant too.

I had a flying magazine in my hands.

I put the magazine down on the table.

“Are you a pilot?” My new friend asked.

“Yes” I said.

“I wanted to be a pilot too, but could not afford it! I wanted to fly one of those GINORMOUS planes! Do you fly one of them?”

I said “Yes. I fly a Cessna 172 right now. Probably the largest passenger plane made today. Not in service yet”

“Ooh my God! How many passengers does it carry?”

“Depends. Like you and me, probably over a thousand. Fat slops, about 800”

“Ooh my GOD! Imagine a little man like you, or ME, can fly something like that!”

I told this story at my flight school when I got there.

One of the instructors said “typical! A bloody Airab! Always taking advantage of others!”

The whole lot there were laughing so much! clap

Posts: 66949 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
True that one! The Haircut joke/story that is. rotflmo And, Saeed's stories are always the very best!! clap

Administrator
posted Hide Post
I go to a local barber.

I have a hair cut every 10-14 days.

I get a number zero.

It takes approximately 2 minutes.

The barbers working there all know me, and I give them a good tip.

Walked in one day, one was busy dealing with an African gentleman.

He was wearing a suit, and looked very smart.

He apparently was not happy of the haircut he was getting, and asking the barber to do something here and something there.

The barber actually told him he is happy to have done his hair, and he is very welcome to a free haircut.

Eventually the man left, without paying, as he took the generous offer.

The barber then said he would have been happy to PAY him to leave.

He has been there for a very long time.

I jokingly said “if you don’t stop talking, and start cutting my hair, I might end up being here as long as him!”

He laughed, and two minutes later I was out!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I read somewhere that it's too bad that we don't have cab drivers + barbers in office in Washington as they already know all the problems + solutions.

Administrator
posted Hide Post
A friends wife has a beauty salon.

She if French, and I call her my favorite Frog!

I asked her once if I could book an appointment at her place to improve my looks.

She said “everyone of my customers look MUCH better when they leave my place than when they cam in. YOU? Impossible! You are too bad looking to even start on!”

Lovely lady that one!

She is still my favorite Frog! clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Many years ago my neighbor + I car pooled to work + ut little kids were dropped off at a day care on the way. We picked up the kids after work of course. But one of the girls working at the day care was a French transfer student + she was a cutie. When we picked up the kids, Dave says to me, "Wow, that Frog was a Fox!" + I looked at his son Daniel + could see his eyes turning + trying to figure out what his dad meant when he said a frog was a fox.