New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tree
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Two birds were arguing whether a tree was a son of a beech or son of a birch. A woodpecker came along and being an expert would settle the argument. He pecked on the tree and said neither son of a beech or son of a birch. That's the sweetest piece of ash I ever stuck my pecker in.

Norman Conquest before you tell me that's an old one--I heard it in the 1950's.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I would not say a disparaging word; Heaven knows, I tell a lot of old ones myself.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes I know you tell some old ones. In the past you have pointed out that others are old.

Posts: 3803 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I'm fixing to tell another.

Posts: 4199 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
rotflmo tu2 The Humor forum is my daily fix for laughs. And then there is Saturday with The Week in Pictures. . . . . . . clap

One of Us
posted Hide Post
It might be as old as me (I doubt any jokes are that old) but I've never heard it before and I found it very entertaining. Thanks carpetman1.

I'm challenging myself to tell it at least twice today.

Zeke

One of Us
posted Hide Post
As you know, there are very few 'new' jokes, mostly variations on a theme. A few years ago I started a subject, I think it was on the misc. Forum that said just to post the punchline of your joke. It got a great response + everybody knew the joke just from that. It was a hoot.