THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FORUMS

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Humor    Technical progress in the bedroom
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Technical progress in the bedroom
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Did in the bedroom light switch that responds to clapping . Now not sex, but some disco!

Posts: 2356 | Location: Moscow | Registered: 07 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
we have more gentle slapping here than clapping. Usually testicles bouncing off the woman's chin.

What is it in Moscow?

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
It probably depends on the quality of the testicles, but I, frankly, do not know: I have long hung up my skates on a nail

One of Us
Picture of NormanConquest
posted Hide Post
Old folk tale, young soviet decides to act like human (had he been cossack,all would be well). Quervos are still valued by those that wear them. But then a soviet woyld not understand that

Never mistake motion for action.

Posts: 17357 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: 11 March 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quervos

???