New
Find
Notify
Tools

scam
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
While playing in the street, little Johnny's 9-year-old friend shows him his new bike.

“Whoa, where did you get that from” Johnny asks.

“Well”, his friend tells him: ‘I bought it for a 100 bucks that I made yesterday.’

Johnny, 9 years old and getting 1 dollar per week of pocket money, asks him ‘How did you make that amount of money in one day?’

‘Well easy’, the kid says, ‘All you need to know is that most adults are hiding something, and you can easily blackmail them by saying “I know it, everything, the whole truth”

Little Johnny, really puzzled how that could ever work, decides to try it out at home. So he walks up to his dad, and he tells him, "I know it, everything, the whole truth."

Without skipping a beat and in one fluent movement his father, red-faced like a sunburned tomato, draws his wallet and gives Johnny a twenty, adding “don’t tell your mother anything about it.

Surprised by the easy money he made, he decides to go for the kicker, and runs up to his mother, telling her “Mom, I know it, everything, the whole truth”

His mother, going paler as a ghost passing through a heap of snow, in just a split second, grabs her purse, pulls out a $50 and says, "Please, but please, don't tell your father."

Completely flabbergasted by making over one year of pocket money in less than 10 minutes, Johnny runs out and rings his neighbors' doorbell. As his neighbor opens the door, the boy greets him by whispering, "I know it, everything, the whole truth."

To his disappointment, his neighbor does not draw his wallet, but instead breaks down in tears, drops to his knees, spreads his arms, and mutters through his tears, "Finally, now come give your Daddy a great big hug!"

Posts: 3808 | Location: san angelo tx | Registered: 18 November 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Eeker Eeker rotflmo clap

one of us
Picture of Moremonte
posted Hide Post
jumping tu2 tu2

Posts: 2025 | Location: Grove,OK. | Registered: 20 July 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
This is a real one.

A friend of one of my brothers kept asking his father for a car, his father kept refusing.

This kid used to spend most of his time with my brother.

One day arrives in a brand new Galant.

Apparently he came home one day, and found his father in bed with the Egyptian maid!

That did it.

He got the car to keep his mouth shut!

He is grown up now, and has kids.

We still tease him about it, and his father too! rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Seems like we should have learned by now, since Abraham, DON"T SLEEP WITH THE MAID!

Posts: 10037 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
And that old saying.

Don't shit on your doorstep! clap

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67028 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Even a dog is smarter than that.

Posts: 4247 | Location: Austin,Texas | Registered: 08 April 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Michael Robinson
posted Hide Post
rotflmo

I already knew I had too poor a memory to lie!

Now I see that I'm not rich enough either! Big Grin

Mike

Wilderness is my cathedral, and hunting is my prayer.

Posts: 13399 | Location: New England | Registered: 06 June 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bivoj
posted Hide Post
Apparently Terminator stepped into a same puddle of shit

Nothing like standing over your own kill

Posts: 617 | Location: Wherever hunting is good and Go Trump | Registered: 17 June 2023Reply With Quote