THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM FALCON HUNTING FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Falcon Hunting    A Few Photos For Your Enjoyment

Moderators: Ninja Hunter
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Few Photos For Your Enjoyment
 Login/Join

Administrator
posted
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 66993 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Is that yours saeed? A falcon of some kind maybe a desert or a PerragrinXsomthing?

Posts: 174 | Location: West Virginia | Registered: 14 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thats great!
Thanks Saeed!

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Ninja Hunter,

No sir they are not mine.

I asked for photos from people who hunt with them, and they were kind enough to give these to me.

I am hoping to get a few more, and when I do I will post them.

Posts: 66993 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Hello from Scotland~

To me it looks like Saker falcon who has killed a bustard "Houbara"

I spent approx 12 years between Bahrain and Qatar.... i loved seeing the Falcon. In Qatar most guys hunted with Sakers although a mate of mine had a Lanner.

In all my years in Bahrain and Qatar i never did see a live wild "Houbara" or sand grouse, found a few dead. There was however "lots" of Dessert Hares you nearly steped on them before they would flush from cover.....always wished i had a Whippet with me..... I did manage to snare a couple though...skinny little buggers lots of ticks on them.

Cracking photos.... brings back some good memories of the hot dessert wind on my face......

Englander

Posts: 193 | Location: Scotland | Registered: 04 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Oldsarge
posted Hide Post
I've been a falconry buff since I was knee-high to a golden eagle. It isn't a hobby for those who have to earn a living or who live in the city but I swear that someday I'll be in a position to give it a shot. Beautiful, Saeed, just beautiful.

Posts: 2690 | Location: Lakewood, CA. USA | Registered: 07 January 2001Reply With Quote
<Madddman>
posted
Yeah me too Sarge.

Something I have to do someday.

Awesome Pics Saeed.