Find
Notify
Tools

See the small falcon ?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted
During months I have been finding doves feathers around my pig feeders. Never know what that can it be, seems something has been killing doves around the feeders.

The other day I saw this picture. It was early morning and doves have not arrived yet, but there is already someone waiting for them...

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Mary Hilliard-Krueger
posted Hide Post
Great shot Lorenzo. We caught a bald eagle on our trail cam earlier this year.

The armadillo is pretty cool too. I have mounted many dillos and even did the one they used in the movie "Simon Birch".

Kind regards,
Mary

Taxidermist/Rugmaker

Posts: 904 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: 12 April 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Are you saying falcons eat pigs or do they eat armadillos ?? Wink
There are things out there and sometimes we're lucky enough to see them.Our smallest falcon , the kestrel is only the size of a robin so it's not very obvious.One year I decided to look for kestrels and found they were actually very common . Their favorite place was on telephone lines overlooking a field . thumb

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
Hahaha, I think that that armadillo will end in boiling water if he continues feeding with my corn !!! Big Grin

L

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote