-

-

-

-

-

-

-

[ 11-25-2003, 19:39: Message edited by: Saeed ]

Posts: 66994 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting more outstanding photos, Saeed. Do you have rabbits in your part of the world?

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Bill,

Yes sir we do, but because of human expansion they are becoming rather rare.

I remember when I was a child, we used to go hunting rabbits in the desert with my grandfather with falcons.

In fact, we used to stay there a few days every month, and rabbits were the only fair we had.

Posts: 66994 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Saeed: I had no idea there were rabbits there. Any chance someday we might see a photo of the young Saeed in desert rabbit camp with his grandfather? What wonderful memories you must have.
Bill

Posts: 16408 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'd love to show the first ones with the Falcon on the rabbit to some anti hunters who tell me how cruel I am and why I can't I just let the bunnies alone(to die like this) [Wink] In nature ,everythings got to eat too.

Posts: 1473 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote