New
Find
Notify
Tools

Videos of hunts??
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I doubt I'd ever be interested enough to start, but I have always been curious of "falconry" and see it listed in every state's game regulations. I have never come across anyone in possesion of such a critter in the field or in any of my travels.

I guess I am interested because there are several species that live here in the southwest. I'll probably hack most, but I have personally seen Peragrines, Praries, some really endangered falcon that begins with A-G or N. Feruginious hawks, many, many harriers, smaller hawks like either Cooper's or Sharp Shinned, and maybe Goshawks.

Does anyone have a video they'd be willing to send to view???

Posts: 346 | Location: Las Cruces, New Mexico | Registered: 05 January 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Do a web search on Falconry and see if there is a club in NM or close by. I did so a couple years ago and there were several out west and in California. I live in Ohio and have been interested in watching and learning more but there are no clubs close to me [Frown] .

Posts: 1525 | Location: Hilliard Oh USA | Registered: 17 May 2002Reply With Quote