THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    New Poodle Shooter On The Way!

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Poodle Shooter On The Way!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Christmas present to myself is a used switch barrel rifle 'smithed by Dan Dowling. REm 700 action that has been bench-rest accurized, Jewell trigger, McMillan Hunter BR stock, barrel #1 is a Hart chambered in .22BR and #2 is a Hart chambered in 6PPC (will rechamber to 6BR sometime in future)...both barrels with low mileage...the PDs are in trouble now....I hope. Will be putting my test scope on it...Weaver Grand Slam 6x20x40mm.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Sunny Southern California | Registered: 22 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Good for you and congratulations!

Posts: 694 | Location: Des Moines, Iowa, USA | Registered: 09 January 2001Reply With Quote
<Dan C>
posted
Dang, stay away from my part of the country!

Dan C

one of us
posted Hide Post
Who says there is no Santa Clause. Sound like a fine poodle rig.

Posts: 536 | Location: Mid Michigan | Registered: 02 January 2001Reply With Quote