New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roberts pics.
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
these are the 1st pics with my new camera.

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
all you have to do is copy the code after "IMG Code" that appears under your thumbnails at your photobucket web page and then paste it into your message here-

the code: [ IMG ]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/tj3006/IMG_00013-2.jpg[ /IMG ]

'scuse me for getting in the middle of this Wink

Posts: 3314 | Location: NYC | Registered: 18 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my old age I've been going from mags to smaller calibers. Recently picked up a ruger hawkeye in 257 roberts. Loaded some 110 gr accubonds. Here is a pix of that rifle and a whitetail doe shot w/ accubonds at approx 80 yds.
GWB

Posts: 23752 | Location: Pearland, Tx,, USA | Registered: 10 September 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ill try again. That picture you used is my6.5X57 from the same shop !IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like I did it right. Am I cursed or what...tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
Thomas,

Go to your picture that you have uploaded to Photobucket.

Below the picture you will see Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML Code, and IMG Code. High light the code/address in the IMG Code box and copy it.

Now go to the “Reply To:†box on this thread and open. Then at the top of the reply box are some function buttons, one of them is the smiley faces button, but the one, second from the right is where you want to paste your code. After you paste the code erase the [IMG] from both ends of the code and hit OK.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
Just to test and find your problem Wink

">

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Steve Malinverni
posted Hide Post
it seems that it works, on photobucket copy the IMG code, past it in the test like it is and comment it as you wish.

bye
Stefano
Waidmannsheil

Posts: 1653 | Location: Milano Italy | Registered: 04 July 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I used to get the same help when I was trying to figure out how to do it. Problem was nobody realized they were dealing with a computer moron.

That IMG code. To highlight it, put the arrow on it and left click it. It will turn blue, at least mine does. Then put the arrow in the blue part and right click it. A lost of stuff comes up one of which is "copy", left click on that. now go back to where you want to put it and put the blinking line where you want the picture. Then put the arrow just to the right of that blinking line and right click. That will bring up a list of stuff, one which say's "paste". Left click on paste and you'll get a bunch of numbers and letters from photobucket. When you post those letters and numbers turn into a picture. I had a terrible time understanding this but once I figured it out it was simple.

Posts: 526 | Location: Antelope, Oregon | Registered: 06 July 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Just copy the URL from the photo and paste it in the pic box. You will have to get rid of the http that pops automatically in the box or you'll have a double http.

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
I was trying to keep it as simple as possible. What I said will work, there are faster ways to do it, but some people need to work on the basics before moving to higher levels.

Posts: 2650 | Location: Lakewood, CO | Registered: 15 February 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Guys
I must have tried 20 more times still no picture. To hell with it.

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
After another 10 tries and still no picture I forgot to say thanks to whoever posted a picture of my 35 whelen and my 6.5X57.
I think its time for me to give my computer to charity. It gives me more grief than pleasure. No doubt about it...tj3006

freedom1st

one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm completely computer challenged but even I had it explained so it works. My approach it this.
1)right click on your photo or a copy if you don't want to alter the original and hit edit.
2) Change the size to 690 and hit save.
3) Go to Photobucket at "your album" and hit browse, Highlight the picture and hit open, then upload to Photobucket.
4)once uploaded go to IMG Code and right click on it, the photo with automatically be copied.
5)Hit new thread or reply here on the site.
6)Right click on the green and blue photo pic at the top that is second button from the right. A bar with drop down that says Image URL.
7)Left click on bar and hit paste, the URL will show up in the bar. Then hit ok.
Where ever the cursor was last on the message blank the image url will show up.
8) On both ends of the URL it will say IMG]IMG]. Erase the first and last one so only one IMG]...[IMG will be on both ends.
Clear as mud huh? Really simple after I caught on.

"If a man buys a rifle at a gun show and his wife doesn't know it"...Did he really buy a rifle?
Firearm Philosophy 101. montdoug

Posts: 1181 | Location: Bozeman Montana | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Jones:
After another 10 tries and still no picture I forgot to say thanks to whoever posted a picture of my 35 whelen and my 6.5X57.
I think its time for me to give my computer to charity. It gives me more grief than pleasure. No doubt about it...tj3006

Don’t give up or quit. Your opinion is as valuable as anyone else’s here. The picture problem thing will come around sooner or later.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
When I put the url in the box I can see either end of it to erase the http, it does,nt fit in the box.
...tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
robertsIMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/tj3006/IMG_0010.jpg

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
anybody got a trained monkey to loan me ?
...tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
OK guys this is my last try for now. Im feeling dumber all the time.

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
well, I got red x this time.

freedom1st

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6205 | Location: Cascade, MT | Registered: 12 February 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
TJ, I was thinking of BSB when I said a http will pop up in the box and would need to be erased.

What I did here was click on the box 2nd from the right and inserted -->
http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m17/tj3006/IMG_0010.jpg then click the ok button in the pop up window and it came up.

One of Us
Picture of MickinColo
posted Hide Post
Thomas, all your troubles with pictures aside, that is pretty checking on your rifle.

one of us
posted Hide Post
Very nice looking rifle Thomas in a great chambering and don't give up on the photo posting.

Dempsey, we're dang near neighbors. I caught a hellacious big brown up near your place once (a number of em actually over the years but one in particular). I'd tell ya how big but everyone knows fishermen are even bigger liars than hunters Wink. Right where the Dearborn comes in so you know how big huh? Big enough to have a big square nose on him and burn himself forever in my brain. Back in the early 70's. Fond memory, sorry for the hijack.

"If a man buys a rifle at a gun show and his wife doesn't know it"...Did he really buy a rifle?
Firearm Philosophy 101. montdoug

Posts: 1181 | Location: Bozeman Montana | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting the picture.
I been hitting the second one from the right too. Ill try again with another pic.

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well I,m getting somewhare. thanks for the help.
.,..tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
Picture of Snellstrom
posted Hide Post
TJ you've got it!

I was starting to wonder about you but you pulled your head out and got it done! jumping

Nice shootin' iron by the way, keep the pictures coming.

Posts: 5604 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: 31 October 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
The only thing I did different was resize the picture. Ill try an inbeetween size next.
...tj3006

freedom1st

One of Us
posted Hide Post

freedom1st

one of us
Picture of dempsey
posted Hide Post
Doug, I live right by the Hardy Bridge. I float the river several times a year. Very good fishing considering the traffic.

One of Us
Picture of zzWop
posted Hide Post
By Geedubya
quote:
In my old age I've been going from mags to smaller calibers. Recently picked up a ruger hawkeye in 257 roberts. Loaded some 110 gr accubonds. Here is a pix of that rifle and a whitetail doe shot w/ accubonds at approx 80 yds. GWB

That is a beauty mate! Smiler thumb
No need to have to justify mild calibers (advanced age, small structure, medical condition…etc) they are just darn pleasant to use and they work like a charm. I give no excuse other than, I bloody well like ‘em!

I'd rather be hunting!!

Posts: 26 | Location: Australia | Registered: 20 November 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for all the positve replys on my rifle.
I thought I should plug the shop that proudced it.
It came from H&K gunsmithing in forest grove. So did the other 2 rifles shown in this thread.
The smiths name is Kurt Muller. He does the meatle work and has a guy who does the stocks. The checkering is done by a real intresting guy named Roger. Roger is quite a huter and shooter and works in the forest as a logger.
They are reall good to deal with and IO am glad to live reasonably close to them.
If any body wants contact info you can call them at (503)357-6807.
...tj3006

freedom1st