New
Find
Notify
Tools

204 Brass
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well, I ordered 500 Winchester 204 brass today from Midway. $62 and some change, they gave me a delivery date of mid-march. They have no idea when the Hornady brass will show up. Just wanted to give everyone the heads-up

I believe in life, liberty, and pursuit of the S.O.B.'s that threaten them.

Posts: 130 | Location: East central Kansas | Registered: 18 September 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
You might want to check with Midway again. On the 2nd of Feb. I ordered 500pcs Winchester 204 Ruger brass. The full order was shipped the 3rd via UPS with a delevery date of the 7th of Feb. UPS tracking ststed order in transit and on time.

Posts: 16 | Location: Milton, WI | Registered: 13 October 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Placed my order for 1,000 pieces of Winchester .204 Ruger brass around 9:00 a.m. CDST on Thursday, February 3, 2005, and expect it to be delivered to my door by around noon on Monday, February 7, 2005, via UPS.

Looking forward to checking the quality on this brass as compared to the Hornady brass and some of the Remington .222 Magnum brass I have been fire forming.

Yesterday, around noon, Midway still had one lot of 1,000 rounds of the brass listed on their Web site. All other quantities were sold out.

Catch ya L8R

Posts: 192 | Location: Northwest North Dakota | Registered: 19 June 2004Reply With Quote