New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: CHEAP .223 WSSM Ammo
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Law - yep....you never really know how they went about the testing procedure and they did state that they had little info, no headstamp correct cases and overall little experience. But 4600 fps w/40 gr. pills ?

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
At least one of the local Wally Worlds here is blowing out .223 WSSM ammo for $5 a box so any of you that shoot one might want to check out your stores. I don't own one and don't want one but actually considered picking one up because of it. I then took 2 aspirin and layed down until it passed....

one of us
posted Hide Post
In Hornadys latest reloading manual they used one for load development and data. They stated that they saw significant throat wear after 350 rounds (that is less than the number of rounds I would use in a weekend of shooting prairie dogs). Doesn't surprise me at all that the ammo is cheap....nothing else about one would be.

Posts: 901 | Location: Denver, CO USA | Registered: 01 February 2001Reply With Quote