New
Find
Notify
Tools

a good stock
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
who makes the best stock for around 200 dollars?
Would like something could get about a .750 muzzle diameter in

Posts: 74 | Location: NC | Registered: 19 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
At that level I have to say HS precsion drop in. Try cabelas or Ebay.

Posts: 161 | Location: houma louisiana | Registered: 31 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
how good are the H S Precision

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Basicly A rifle stock is only as good as you are willing to pay for it, But I have had execelent sucess with HS precision stocks on rifles I have built.

Posts: 161 | Location: houma louisiana | Registered: 31 January 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
are they alot of difference in them and McMillan

One of Us
Picture of seafire2
posted Hide Post
If you can find an HS Precision stock for $200.00 then jump on it.. I am looking at them and they are $325.00 to $350.00.. not $200.00....

in that budget range, look at either a Hogue or a Bell & Carlson, or a Boyd's if you want to go the laminate route...

those are available in the $200.00 or less range...

Life Member: The American Vast Right Wing Conspiracy

Jan 20, 2009.. Prisoner in Dumocrat 'Occupied America', Partisan in the 'Save America' Underground

Beavis..... James Beavis..... Of Her Majesty's Secret Service..... Spell Check Division

"Posterity — you will never know how much it has cost my generation to preserve your freedom. I hope you will make good use of it."
John Quincy Adams

A reporter did a human-interest piece on the Texas Rangers. The reporter recognized the Colt Model 1911 the Ranger was carrying and asked him "Why do you carry a 45?" The Ranger responded, "Because they don't make a 46."

Duhboy....Nuttier than Squirrel Poop...

Posts: 9316 | Location: Between Confusion and Lunacy ( Portland OR & San Francisco CA) | Registered: 12 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I may not need it depends on if gunsmith can get a at least .700 muzzle in my stock

One of Us
posted Hide Post
My bad, The Hs precision stocks are a little more than 200 but whos counting.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote from my grandfather WW2 vet (You will never understand how expensive freedom is untill you have to use your own hands to preserve it)