New
Find
Notify
Tools

what'd i do dis for
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
so i goes into the local shop unintending to do anything other than keep my hands in my pockets. 2nd thing out of the basket comes the guy so show me this cz 527 royal 223. Now i need another 223 like another hole in the head, and i already have a supply of cz's in the rack. Thus, naturally i walk out with a new cz 527 royal in 223. Now this gun isn't supposed to be in this country and 70 were shipped in error the story goes. I don't even know if its really cool looking or fugly, but in any case its really different. Oh well time will tell, but in the meantime i gotta new toy

Posts: 13442 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of El Deguello
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by butchloc:
so i goes into the local shop unintending to do anything other than keep my hands in my pockets. 2nd thing out of the basket comes the guy so show me this cz 527 royal 223. Now i need another 223 like another hole in the head, and i already have a supply of cz's in the rack. Thus, naturally i walk out with a new cz 527 royal in 223. Now this gun isn't supposed to be in this country and 70 were shipped in error the story goes. I don't even know if its really cool looking or fugly, but in any case its really different. Oh well time will tell, but in the meantime i gotta new toy

Vell, ven duz ve gets to see it???

"Bitte, trinks du nicht das Wasser. Dahin haben die Kuhen gesheissen."

Posts: 4386 | Location: New Woodstock, Madison County, Central NY | Registered: 04 January 2005Reply With Quote