THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM SMALL CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Small Calibers    Ruger International in 6.5 x 54

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ruger International in 6.5 x 54
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I have heard that Ruger once did a special run of these, or offered it one year of so.

I have never had the pleasure of seeing one tho.

Does anyone out there have one? Or seen one?

If so what were the production year or years and anyone have a clue of their worth if one can be found?

Maybe since Hornady is producing ammo in this caliber, maybe another run from Ruger is in the works, since they worked so closely on the 17 HMR. Maybe they are waiting to see how the ammo sells first.

Any input would be appreciated. Thanks guys.

Posts: 2889 | Location: Southern OREGON | Registered: 27 May 2003Reply With Quote
<eldeguello>
posted
Maybe pigs fly!!

one of us
posted Hide Post
I heard that Ruger made a run of M77s in 6.5x54MS for the Euro market back in the 90s. I have never seen one but think the small cased 6.5 with tight twist would make a fun rifle. Maybe it is just legend-any Ruger Collectors here? Plateau Hunter

Posts: 171 | Location: Cannon Co., TN | Registered: 17 October 2002Reply With Quote
<9.3x62>
posted
I'd buy one - especially a 77 RSI or UL. Provided, of course, that they don't put a six foot throat in it. [Confused]