Find
Notify
Tools

25.06 in a CDL?
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of lofter
posted
I saw where one dealer had one advertized but saw nothing listed on the remington site. The model number was something like 7007? Anyone know if this gun is available?

thx much
Jeff

Posts: 411 | Location: Southeastern Pa | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of hikerbum
posted Hide Post
the only one I have seen on Remingtons site is the BDL. I wish they would do the CDL because I do not like the shiny high gloss stocks. CDL is much nicer

Posts: 2584 | Location: Western New York | Registered: 30 December 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
If you buy a cdl make sure they include a bag of extractors. After 3 different extractors in my new 280, none of them would hold their position for more than 8 shots, I gave up. I think I will have to find a new home for the little orphan. Shayne

Posts: 127 | Location: yuma, AZ | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Sometimes the big gun shop in Potter County gets a special run from Remington. It's possible they had some CDL's in 25-06.

Bob257

Posts: 434 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: 22 November 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
saw one in a shop in northern arizona this past weekend - nearly snagged it on impulse, and now i'm thinkin' i probably should've.....

Posts: 4 | Location: arizona | Registered: 17 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of lofter
posted Hide Post
I was in a huge shop in Clearfield....Grice's.....saw a gun I wanted and couldn't get waited on after almost an hour. I got po'd and left. Maybe I didn't look like I was ready to buy? I had a grand in cash in my pocket.......oh well their loss.

Posts: 411 | Location: Southeastern Pa | Registered: 30 September 2002Reply With Quote