New
Find
Notify
Tools

jeffeossos
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Well it appears he is having a breakdown <see thread on trolls>.

Crowrifle does this mean that jeffeosso has got it 'bad for me' too? <see post from crowrifle on the '470' thread>

Since I am not speaking directly to this JERK any longer, I will post this 'deal' in public forum. I will no longer communicate directly with the JERK, and I would appreciate the same behaviour from the JERK in return.

The JERK must understand that this, course of action, does not preclude me from posting on a thread that the JERK may have posted on as well. It simply means I will not communicate directly with the JERK!

[ 10-31-2003, 23:14: Message edited by: Judy ]

Posts: 2404 | Location: A Blue State | Registered: 28 September 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Judy you really should play a little harder to get. Have you no modesty?

[ 10-31-2003, 23:18: Message edited by: crowrifle ]

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
I wish I could leave this alone, but it's like picking at an antbite.. and about as significant

[Eek!] did she say Jerk [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

gasp!!!

Let's see... wow, this might have happened BEFORE...

Here's the link
http://www.nookhill.com/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=001838

were it was pecos that was "picking" on it..

Notice troll tactic 3, playing the victim
http://www.nookhill.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=53;t=000361

jeffe

[ 10-31-2003, 23:34: Message edited by: jeffeosso ]

Posts: 38563 | Location: Conroe, TX | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
And for the record--I do NOT speak French~Canuckian! It is FRENCH. PROPER French, thank you very much.

Posts: 2404 | Location: A Blue State | Registered: 28 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Judy:
And for the record--I do NOT speak French~Canuckian! It is FRENCH. PROPER French, thank you very much.

As I recall, Lynn D, rather made a fool out of you and your "French" speaking ability. [Big Grin]

~judy's native tongue is actually Bullshit!

Posts: 19677 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: 23 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of browningguy
posted Hide Post
Well Judy I haven't met you, but I have bought some things from Jeffeosso and been shooting with him. So I know from experience he's a straight up guy, a little addicted to big bore rifles maybe but we can't all be perfect.

Posts: 1242 | Location: Houston, TX, USA | Registered: 04 April 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
browningguy - I have never said that the JERK was not a 'straight up' guy <meaning honest>. I simply stated that he is a JERK, towards me anyway.

[ 11-02-2003, 16:51: Message edited by: Judy ]

Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Please notice, this is a great instance of troll tactic three... "he's attcking me personally" while ignoring all facts. Next will be a "break down" and it will promise NEVER to post here again.

Soemone relay this to the troll, as it's sitting in the corner, with it's hands in it's ears, mumbling "jeffe is a jerk" and rocking...

Is "judy" (who's "real" name is Diana??!?!? -she posted) a surgeon, an MD or a wafflehouse doctor of dessert?

So, I guess I misread that you learned to speak french as a child.... where, perdactly, did you learn "proper" french... are you from ile de' france' ? As far as I know, and I admit it's a rather thin knowledge, that "proper" french is ONLY from a region about 90kilometers in diameter around Paris.

Again, Just lies, more lies, denial of facts (i didn't SAY he wasn't a standup guY... i just whine that he picks on me.... and my other 14 personae and handles"

ah, yes,, notice it can't even quote crowrifle directly...

jeffe

[ 11-03-2003, 03:11: Message edited by: jeffeosso ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
hay judy brown path - you ignorant slut - Can't Understand Normal Thinking????? for you, my little darling transexual science lab reject >>>>>  -

Posts: 78 | Location: alaska | Registered: 05 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bartsche
posted Hide Post
IS THIS STUFF REHEARSED ? I find it so entertaining that I feel it's a part of a neat put on. Fess up [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

Posts: 10226 | Location: Temple City CA | Registered: 29 April 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of jeffeosso
posted Hide Post
Bart,
Read the thread titled trolls

jeffe