Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

0.043 Mosquito Swatter
 Login/Join

posted
Ok I know I posted a similar question about the 1.008 Buffallo thumper in the Big Bores section, but what the hell is the 0.043 Mosquito Swatter ???

Pat

Posts: 13 | Location: Canberra, ACT, Australia | Registered: 28 September 2004Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
Pat,

What is wrong with you? Can't you understand plane old English?

The 0.043 Mosquito Swatter is purpose built to swat mosquitos with.

We specifically named it such so people will not turn around and ask us if it is good enough for flies for instance.

As you all know, there are many different size of flies. There are tsetse flies, camel flies, horse flies, goone flies and so on.

Of course it will work on those flies, but one has to use the right needle - sorry bullet . And also it depends on the range and needle placement.

Posts: 67288 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of Canuck
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7121 | Location: The Rock (southern V.I.) | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
So what do you like Saeed, Head shots, lung shots or do you like to break the front shoulders? Do you like the ballistic tip needle or the solid?

Posts: 725 | Location: Upstate Rural NY | Registered: 16 July 2004Reply With Quote
Picture of Paul H
posted Hide Post
Saeed,

I know a few things about mosquitos and they also come in different sizes, I've heard Alaska has over 200 different varieties, but I think it's more like 20 or 30. They really aren't that bad though it's the biting flies I can't stand!

Posts: 7213 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 27 February 2001Reply With Quote