THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM WILDCAT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  Wildcats And Their Development    Re: Looking for an easy 20 caliber for a contender

Moderators: Paul H
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Re: Looking for an easy 20 caliber for a contender
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Quote:

Bliane Eddy is making a plate for $50.00 that reduces the necks on everything. He is messing around making paper weights from 300Rum necked down to 14 cal in about 30 seconds. He is selling a video on Saubier.com. He writes for Small Caliber news.

I went over to Saubier looking for mention of the "necking" tool,found nothing. I am very interested in such a device,please elaborate. Thanks !

Posts: 538 | Location: elsewhere | Registered: 07 July 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I don't think it gets any easier than this....

19 Caliber "BADGER"

NEWS Article & REVIEW Here...

It delivers about as much performance as you can squeeze into a tiny cartridge with NO recoil.

GOOD LUCK!

posted Hide Post
I've looked at the 19 calibre before. But with only one PERSON (and not a major company) making the .19 bullets, I'm leery. Do you know of any other .19 caliber bullet sources?

mjg