THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    My largest animal with an air rifle

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My largest animal with an air rifle
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted
Decent sized grey fox I suppose

"Let me start off with two words: Made in America"

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
This was taken with a Gamo Shadow (1200fps) at about 35 yards

Posts: 3315 | Location: Permian Basin | Registered: 16 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Swede44mag
posted Hide Post
Good shot
Where did you hit the fox?

Swede

---------------------------------------------------------
NRA Life Member

Posts: 1608 | Location: Central, Kansas | Registered: 15 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
I shot it once but at long distance the pellet wind drift moved it behind the front leg, one behind the shoulder and she was done

one of us
posted Hide Post
Killed a german shepard with a beeman R1 in .177 with a beeman silver jet pellet. Range was 1 foot streight down in the top of the head. That dog had given me He!! for a couple of years, I was sitting on my deck waiting for a flock of starlings to come through and he came around the house and under the deck, when he stepped out right under me I popped him, dog flopped and kicked for what seemed like forever, then died. for 2 years that dog had peed on every tire of every car, left who knows how many dog piles in the yard,,,,chased kids in the neighborhood, and beat up on other dogs at random. Belonged to a big wig who lived up the road,,,,big black bag and he was no more.

Location Western NC,,, via alot of other places,
One wife
Two kids
Three Glocks
and a couple cats.

Posts: 376 | Location: Western, NC, USA | Registered: 29 April 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
19 pound raccoon at 52yds according to my new Bushnell 1500ARC rangefinder with my Pyramyd Air Condor SS.

Rich
DRSS

Posts: 23062 | Location: SW Idaho | Registered: 19 December 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Ive "kilt" several big ferel cats with my sharidan 5mm.

My best one was a big orange one on top of a fence at about 30-35 yds. Aimed at the chest and that cat flopped off the fence into some tall weeds . I expected it to run through the tall weeds after it hit the ground. But when I got to where it landed it was stone dead.

For a while there we had lots of ferels because one of the nieghbors was dumping food in his yard to feed them.

I had some good cat shooting every evening and was quiet sporting. Big Grin

Posts: 4821 | Location: Idaho/North Mex. | Registered: 12 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i got a male pitbull that keep grting into my trash can with a gamo wild cat 1200 from about 5 feet hit him in the lungs and ran acrost the road and died. he ran about 300 yds.

One of Us
Picture of Buglemintoday
posted Hide Post
I wish we had more feral cats in my area!