THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM AIR RIFLE FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Other Topics  Hop To Forums  Air Rifle    Fun on the dock this afternoon

Moderators: big6x6
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Fun on the dock this afternoon
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted
I have been noticing a lot of turtles on my pond lately and since they eat a lot of my small bass, bream, and crappie, I decided it was time for a cull. Got out my Daystate Huntsman XL, a chair, a shooting tripod and went to work. An hour later, I had definitely killed 8 and probably a few more. Since everything is a head shot and there is no recoil, I could easily see the head explode and the front legs spasm before they sunk. This should at least thin the herd and was a pleasant way to spend a sunny afternoon. First time I’ve shot this rifle in over 2 years and it was still full of air and as accurate as ever.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bill/Oregon
posted Hide Post
Jerry: Snappers?

There is hope, even when your brain tells you there isn’t.
– John Green, author

Posts: 16407 | Location: Sweetwater, TX | Registered: 03 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
No, yellow eared sliders. It’s the breeding season and the females are leaving the pond to lay eggs in the yard. Drives the dogs crazy.

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13160 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote