New
Find
Notify
Tools

Daisy c02 200 pistol
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Well I finally pulled out my old Daisy co2 200 pistol for the kids to play with.

I got one shot off and then she started leaking. Does anyone have experience with these old babies?
I also need a spring that goes between the piston and the barrel. No I didn't lose it it was already missing but I was able to actate it by gently pushing on the piston with a wire.

I'd sure like to get this thing going again it brings back memories of shooting in the basement and bending pennies if we could ever hit them. My dad killed a mallard duck with it so it's been blooded!

thanks

one of us
posted Hide Post
Leaking out through the barrel? Usually dry or damaged seals.
Try putting some silicon lube in the hole where the co2 goes in.
If that doesn't help I'd try Daisy to see if they still have bits or can refer you to someone who dose.
http://www.daisy.com/index.html

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cannot be resealed. Daisy advertised those as having no seals to leak. Parts seem not available.

had one for a while

Posts: 154 | Location: Sourland Mt. , NJ | Registered: 14 May 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Must be able to service it, work out how to get it to bits, maybe some sealing surface needs attention, whatever, they are pretty simple things.

Leaking where?

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote