Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Accurate BB gun?
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, Can anyone point me to a BB gun that is accurate out to about 20 yards. All the ones I check seem to be good looking or something else but not straight shooting. I don't want a pellet gun as I'm shooting in my backyard and I don't want any problems. HELP! Thanks, Mike

Posts: 13 | Location: Redmond Oregon | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tyler Kemp
posted Hide Post
Daisy makes some target ones, "Avanti" is the name I think.

Love shooting precision and long range. Big bores too!

Recent college grad, started a company called MK Machining where I'm developing a bullpup rifle chassis system.

Posts: 2598 | Location: Missouri | Registered: 29 March 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
BBs can be worse than pellets, for damage in the garden. The little metal balls bounce better than a lead pellet.

"When doing battle, seek a quick victory."

Posts: 4739 | Location: London England | Registered: 11 May 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
OlCoach I have a cheapie pump up Daisy Powerline 880 that is amazingly accurate. It has rifled barrel and shoots bb's or .177 pellets. Plastic stock and all like I said a cheapie.Having said that,I too shoot in my back yard and My Sheridan Blue Streaks or Silver Streaks (5mm/ .20 cal)are much better suited. I have peep sights on them and they do about as good as my scoped RWS.

Posts: 1289 | Location: San Angelo,Tx | Registered: 22 August 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Thank you all for your replies. I think I have my answer and I appreciate all of your input. Mike

Posts: 13 | Location: Redmond Oregon | Registered: 21 March 2008Reply With Quote