Notify
Tools

wipe out in ontario
 Login/Join

posted
just wondering who caries wipe out in ontario canada

one of us
posted Hide Post
Email them and ask em! Their email addy and phone number are at the bottom of their web page.

gethelp@paulcousa.com

http://www.sharpshootr.com/wipeout.htm

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
i emaild them about 3 weeks ago and got no response as of yet

one of us
posted Hide Post
That's a bad sign! Frowner

Posts: 1615 | Location: Washington State | Registered: 27 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
This isn't in Ontario, but maybe it will help:

This is from a different forum with the discussion being finding Wipe Out in Canada:

quote:
270/Brokeback, heard from the distibuter for Western Canada, placed an order with P & D Enterprises, Edmonton, Alberta, 780-420-6419, they also carry the Black Powder cleaner by Wipe Out as well. It's in the mail!

Posts: 203 | Registered: 09 September 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
well i emaild them again and even called them ... they have not emaild me or called me back ...looks like they dont have a dealer in ontario

one of us
posted Hide Post
Give Gunslick, Outers or Forrest/Knockout bore foam a try, one of em should be available up there, they're all made by the same company, Milfoam, work just as good as WipeOut as near as I can tell. The Gunslick comes in 12oz cans which makes it the best buy.

Tim

one of us
posted Hide Post
We used to be the Canadian distrib for Wipe Out. I still have some stock. Email me if you want to buy a can. office@robertsoncomposites.com

Ian

posted Hide Post
email sent ian