Find
Notify
Tools

Gunzilla anyone
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Gents

I am looking at possibly repping this product in Canada and I am wondering if any of you fine AR folk have tried this product. thanks. FS

Posts: 698 | Location: Edmonton Alberta | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Rick R
posted Hide Post
I've used it for a few years. Removes carbon quite well, I just recently tried it on a C&B revolver and it makes clean up a lot easier. Gunzilla doesn't remove copper any better than Hoppes #9 but they also have Copperzilla which seems to work well without strong smell or harsh chemicals.

Gunzilla makes a pretty decent lubricant, doesn't seem to run off of the metal once it dries with a thin film. If you apply a lot it becomes a fine grease after the solvent evaporates.

I'd call it pretty good stuff.

Posts: 1912 | Location: Charleston, WV, USA | Registered: 10 January 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great review, thanks Rick, FS

Posts: 698 | Location: Edmonton Alberta | Registered: 18 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cdparker
posted Hide Post
We really like Wipe-out or Patch-out for cleaning and slip 2000 "extreme weapons lube" for our AR's
JMHOFWIW.

Posts: 58 | Location: Mat Valley, Alaska | Registered: 31 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of brian simmons
posted Hide Post
ive been using it 4 abt 4 years on everything it works great no oily smell cleans great. sent 4 bottles to my son when he was in iraq his squad loved it hope that helps

brian r simmons

Posts: 186 | Location: nj | Registered: 10 January 2005Reply With Quote