ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    I Danced with the Zambezi Ladies.......
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Danced with the Zambezi Ladies.......
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike & Dan,

It was great to get to visit with you guys both coming and going. I could tell going in you guys were going to have a great time no matter the results. And it certainly doesn't get any better than sharing it with your son!

Many Thanks

HBH

one of us
posted Hide Post
HBH, hey good to hear from you. We've been home 3 weeks, now. when ya gonna post a story and pics from your hunt? I'd like to get another gander at that bushpig you shot. Big Grin

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Now I want to go back to Zim and get a hippo ... damn bucket lists .. Bravo on the hunt and story !! tu2

Posts: 1535 | Location: Alberta/Namibia | Registered: 29 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Mike,

I am depending on my kid to help with posting the photos, and she is tied up working on her Phd until Thursday. I hope to get it all put together by end of week.
Three weeks and I still have work to catch up on, I have spent much time recalling the trip and planning return.

Many Thanks
Brett

posted Hide Post
Hi Mike,

Mike here, you forgot one small item, which i will endeavour to correct........

"Where is Kai?, I miss, and I Love him"!

one of us
posted Hide Post
OMG! I was wondering if you were going to show up and join AR. how is the red headed step child? Wait til we get the DVD back...we'll make Kai famous.... Big Grin

Got your email, congrats on the interview, now on to the proficiency.....

"that'll do donkey....that'll do..." Big Grin

Mad Dog

One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
I can see that very many buffalos are hunted with rifles of 375 H&H Magnum. Great cartridge. Congratulations.

Ovny.

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I brought this to the top, only because Will and others think it is suicide to hunt DG with a single shot rifle.... Big Grin Big Grin

Mad Dog

One of Us
Picture of Bwana Nderobo
posted Hide Post
Sounds like you had a ball. Congrats!

Phil Massaro
President, Massaro Ballistic Laboratories, LLC
NRA Life Member
B&C Member
www.mblammo.com

Hunt Reports- Zambia 2011
http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1481089261

"Two kinds of people in this world, those of us with loaded guns, and those of us who dig. You dig."

Posts: 441 | Location: New Baltimore, NY | Registered: 14 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
damn, i finally know Mike the camp manager's last name is. he never told me because he said i would not be able to pronounce it or spell it anyway. we just called him the dugong!! he is certainly mad about fishing and we caught some nice tigerfish out of the Ume camp. congrats on a trip that brings back fond memories. hope to be back there next Sept chasing one of the Zambezi ladies

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
jdollar, had an email from Mike a while back. He indicated that he might be coming to the states, this winter to work the shows, with Martin. He most likely will be at DSC and/or SCI. If you go to either show, you might catch up with him.

maddog