Find
Notify
Tools

a couple of photos
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys.

Here are a couple of photos - i will download another batch in the next two weeks.

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Aubrey, thanks for the pics see you in Dallas.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice photo's. What's the story behind them?
Chuck

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Aubrey, great photos, thanks for posting!

Mad Dog

Posts: 1184 | Location: Indiana | Registered: 17 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I see ole Paul is still out there in the game!

Posts: 20086 | Location: Very NW NJ up in the Mountains | Registered: 14 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Nice Aubrey...glad you guys are having a good season..

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Very cool photos!

The only easy day is yesterday!

Posts: 2758 | Location: Northern Minnesota | Registered: 22 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
howdy Pard

Looking good over there cant wait for the stories togo with the pics.

tu2

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
You shot a helicopter! What was the trophy fee on that?

Big Grin

Love the elehant and that's last buff picture is special!

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

Big Grin

And over water is that ethical? Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
it should be illegal for Paul to wear shorts with legs like his!! wow there ugly!! rotflmo

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubrey
Bringing back good memories. I can hardly wait to get my trophies home.
Chris

Posts: 170 | Location: Vero Beach Florida | Registered: 23 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Aubrey,
Pics look great, but what is up with the brother in the pink pajamas? bewildered

One of Us
Picture of Sherrill Philip Neese
posted Hide Post
Outstanding photos. Looks like a great hunt!

DSC, DU, MBS, NRA, QDMA, RGS, RMEF, SCI

"Sherrill. Why do you belong to so many organizations?"
"Well... I have this thing for banquets."

Posts: 115 | Location: Millersville, MD | Registered: 09 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thanks for the comments folks, these are some photos of clients who had come hunting with us this year. some had a lot of hard work combined with a bit of luck and others had it easy. but i am grateful for their support this year. i have another 20 odd photos that i need to upload but dont have the time yet. i will do so next week sometime.

505 - not too sure, i think that i was red at a time. he i a local farmer and combined with the sun and perhaps too much washing powder landed him with a pink overall.... lol

the Helicopter was unfortunately not on quota, you will see he is too young to harvest as he still has a white patch on his nose (sorry couldnt resist)

and yes Paul is still in the game, those skinny legs just dont stop!

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
Nice, in fact, nice. tu2 No pics of landrovers ? Roll Eyes dancing Were SANPARKS just checking ? Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
AUB ,
hows the new nose working????? Big Grin

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of almostacowboy
posted Hide Post
Nice photos Aubs. It's good to see the boys again doing what they do best - eating a drinking! Big Grin

"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value."
-Thomas Paine, "American Crisis"

Posts: 816 | Location: Llano, CA Mojave Desert | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of BwanaCole
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike70560:
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:

Big Grin

And over water is that ethical? Big Grin

Only if you use steel shot!

H. Cole Stage III, FRGS
ISC(PJ), USN (Ret)

"You do not have a right to an opinion. An opinion should be the result of careful thought, not an excuse for it."

Harlan Ellison

" War is God's way to teach Americans geography." Ambrose Bierce

Posts: 378 | Registered: 28 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Those pics are nice therapy for a stressful afternoon at the office. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .458Aubs:
Hi Guys.

Here are a couple of photos - i will download another batch in the next two weeks.

OKAY, that's as near to dammit as two weeks. Where are the next photos? fishing Big Grin

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Scriptus,
Aubrey"s slow BUTT he's also ugly too that makes him slugly!!!! animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
lock up the booze! the wake is canceled Aubrey is still alive and kicking. animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sorry been really busy and away from PC for a while.

i am battling to load more than 1 photo at a time so here goes the first, i will try load the rest tomorrow morning.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
wow nice buff as usual!! how are the Elephants this year?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
im trying to load some more photos now, one of a cool looking 44" buffalo taken.

hold thumbs!

One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
Excellent article, you give me envy. Congratulations on the trophies.

Oscar.

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
okay here are some more, ill try and post some more in the next two weeks.

cheers

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubrey
Great pictures i have a space above the fireplace reserved for Dolphin
All the best
Chris

Posts: 170 | Location: Vero Beach Florida | Registered: 23 March 2006Reply With Quote