ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    My Cranker Sable Antelope from Zimbabwe
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Cranker Sable Antelope from Zimbabwe
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Super sable, as you well know. I hunted with Dean there in 2005. He is quite a pro as a PH.

Posts: 10153 | Location: Texas... time to secede!! | Registered: 12 February 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Dogcat: Very true. Dean is a quiet, humble and unassuming sort, which belies his experience as a great PH. He has a very good sense of humor, and is also a very good story teller. Big Grin Thanks for the compliment on the Sable. Smiler

One of Us
posted Hide Post
That sable is just spectacular!

Well done, the other trophies are great too!

Posts: 392 | Location: Pretoria, South Africa | Registered: 30 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Ahmed Sultan
posted Hide Post
Great Sable, congrtulations on an excellent safari.

Ahmed Sultan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ahmed, my friend! I've already got the urge to go back and I've only been home a couple of weeks! LOL! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Vaughn and Ryan

Congrats on a great hunt. You could not have hunted with two better PH in Dean and lance. Apart from been hugely experienced they are both a hell of a lot of fun to be around! I personaly rate Deano as the best buff ph I have had the pleasure of sharing camp with and he, year in year out, had the best buff average when we were all hunting the Dande North many years ago! Thats also is a serious Sable -congrats!!!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Some great trophies gentlemen, congratulations.

Arjun
www.huntersnetworks.com

Posts: 2537 | Location: New York, USA | Registered: 13 March 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Bwanna
posted Hide Post
Thanks Buzz. I had a great time hunting with Dean. He was relentless when the buff hunting got rough and we ended up killing great bulls because of of it. We also had great fin hearing all thee tales from those early days with you and Dean and Lance in Dance North.

Posts: 1667 | Location: Las Vegas, Nevada | Registered: 12 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hey Buzz: Thanks for the commpliments on the Sable and Dean/Lance. tu2 Dean and Lance are crazy fun to hunt with and they are great PH's. They also speak very highly of you and your time together as PHs. We listened in to your daily reports on the radio while you were hunting with Mike. I love the Dande area! I'm homesick to go back! Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Big Game Hunter
posted Hide Post
Very nice sable.

Keith O'Neal
Trophy Collectors Consultants
Po Box 3908
Oxford, AL. 36203
256-310-4424
TCChunts@gmail.com

All of your desires can be found on the other side of your fears.

Posts: 490 | Location: Oxford, AL. | Registered: 24 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
Excellent Sable. Congrats.