ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Photos from Vaughan Fultons Classic Safaris

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photos from Vaughan Fultons Classic Safaris
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
We put some of the photos on a web site.

http://members.aol.com/mccray338

Had a great time and are planning to go back in 2005!

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
JMac,

Thanks for the photos!! [Big Grin] We hunted with Vaughan in Sept., it was our first safari also and we had a GREAT time.

Mark

Africa '05!!!!!

Posts: 1739 | Location: alabama | Registered: 13 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
JMac,

Loved the photos and comments...You sounded just like me I got six shots and my wife shot 400
times...Tell Becky I really liked her pics of Africa and my wife will see them tomorrow...

Mike

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
<DavidP>
posted
Joe,
Great website and photos! It sure brought back memories. I hunted with Vaughan this past May/June and had a fantastic time as well and can't wait to go back!

The most challenging hunt we had was for that darned Mt Zebra which it sounds like you had the same experience.

one of us
Picture of BigBullet
posted Hide Post
Joe,
Thank you and Becky for sharing your hunt and thoughts with us. You put together a beautiful album and I'm sure you have many fine memories from you adventures. I've been to Namibia twice and if I return for a third go-round, I will consider hunting with Vaughn.
BigBullet

Posts: 1212 | Location: Lorraine, NY New York's little piece of frozen tundra | Registered: 05 July 2003Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
What a fine presentation! Beautiful trophies, indeed. I especially like your choices in cartridges and bullets.

Posts: 11017 | Registered: 14 December 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Blacktailer
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a great trip. You have captured the essence of Africa. Those zebra realy are a worthy adversary, turned out to be the most difficult of our safari. When's the next trip? You know you have to go again!
[Big Grin] Blacktailer

Posts: 3828 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: 09 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Bob in TX
posted Hide Post
Great job on the web-site! Thanks for sharing it! Ol' GonHuntin and his wife from up your way on the wrong side of the Red River hunted with Vaughan also. Everyone seems to have had a great time. I got to hunt with here in Texax a while back with DavidP and his wife.......pretty much the same rave revues as he said above!!

......my turn will come!

Good Hunting,

Bob

Posts: 3065 | Location: Hondo, Texas USA | Registered: 28 August 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Does Vaughan have a website or US Agent?

Posts: 1469 | Location: NC | Registered: 10 June 2002Reply With Quote
<DavidP>
posted
Kevin,
Wendell Reisch (Hunters Quest)books for Vaughan. He has a good write up under the "Namibia" "Communal Lands" link on his site. In fact there is a photo of me with my Kudu.

I also know that Vaughan is in the process of setting up a website but it is not up yet.

one of us
posted Hide Post
JMac Thank you for sharing your splendid web site. I really enjoyed your pictures and hope to hunt Namibia myself one day. Your trophies are outstanding!

Posts: 82 | Location: Loxley,AL | Registered: 25 February 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the remarks.

Becky did the website. It was a quick deal just thrown together to show friends and family some of the photos. She is working on a real website for Vaughan and it should be ready sometime this fall.

We plan on going back in 2005. I still want to see the country when it's green.

Also, there is the little matter of a kudu... [Smile]

Joe.

Posts: 1372 | Location: USA | Registered: 18 June 2000Reply With Quote
<SkiBumplus3>
posted
JMac,

Very well done with the pictures! I appreciate an opportunity to share your hunt. I already know how much fun you had!

Cheers,

Ski+3