Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ultimate Hunting Safaris
 Login/Join

posted
Hi. Just wondering if there is anyone out there that has hunted with Ultimate Hunting Safaris in South Africa?

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Wesley van der Veen a year or so before he started Ultimate Hunting Safaris. He was then PHing for other safari outfits. I would hunt with Wesley anytime, anywhere. He is an outstanding hunter and a great person to be around in camp. He is always a gentleman and is also great with women hunters. He guided my wife to a fantastic gemsbok which took many hours of stalks to finally take. I don't think you would go wrong hunting with Wesley. I am hoping I get to hunt with him again in the future.

One of Us
Picture of Todd Williams
posted Hide Post
My first 2 Safaris were with Wesley when he hunted with Ntshonalanga Safaris. My wife went along on the first and had the best time of her life. My oldest son went on the second trip. Wesley was great with him.

I consider Wesley to be a friend and I highly recommend hunting with him. He is friendly, knowledgable, and a lot of fun to hunt with.

He will treat you right from start to finish. Feel free to PM me if you want more info but it is all good!