Find
Notify
Tools

SafariBotswana Bound never again!
 Login/Join

one of us
posted Hide Post
Glenn B, et al:

I don't know who's right, but it sounds to me like the Safari Co is willing to go to the mat on this. As for the "legal requirement" that is pure obfuscation. No one in SA, or at least no one I know, is going to file suit in the US. Hell, the airfares would be prohibitive, not to mention the lawyers fees converted from rands to dollars.

In short, one of you can post the contract and then it'll be pretty clear who is telling the closer version of the truth.

[ 10-29-2003, 23:51: Message edited by: Gatogordo ]

Posts: 17099 | Location: Texas USA | Registered: 07 May 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Safaris Botswana Bound
posted Hide Post
Ahh welcome Mr Hudson , I was wondering when you would surface , I see you dont deny that you have misled the readers to the fact that you are in fact Mr. Bevin's friend and partner in this crazy facade , but of all the people you should know the correspondence came mainly through you and again I refer you to your email of May 20 , 2002 look at it before opening yourself to liable action , this was the start of your correspondence that you ended with a long apology and to which your third party member apologised to me and distanced himself from you and Mr. Bevin
But lets look back at your response to Nitrox - do you honestly think any person cannot see your deceptive attempt to look like a non involved party . Now back to your public statement - you were not acting as a agent - you were retired - you did not ask to be an agent for us - MR HUDSON your character has been publicly exposed as fraudulent and sinister and decietfull and now the final lie is about to be exposed again - what do you think I am looking at right now in your file - let me help you its a bussiness card given to me by you at the 2001 SCI show when we discussed the hunt you had purchased - guess what it says - let me help you - Classic Safaris - custom designed safaris - Doug Hudson - African Hunting Consultant - Po Box 3176 Arnold ,Ca Usa.
You gave it to me as an introduction of who you are , again how many lies must I expose you and Mr. Bevin for making . The only person who is being caught out here is you and Mr Bevin , but please keep writing as the list of references is mounting and each time I have written proof ( or a card where you are silly enough to forget you gave it to me ) .
A member has asked for me to scan the info and post it - I would but i dont know how - I need someone to give me a fax number so I can send the mounting evidence to and they can then confirm all I say and if they could scan and post it on this page all the better.
Any person who can help scan the documents please email me at saf.bots@info .bw so we can put an end to this nonsense.
Thank you
Graeme Pollock

Posts: 473 | Location: Botswana | Registered: 29 October 2003Reply With Quote
<GlennB>
posted
Somebody send me a fax number and I will fax my contract to them.

posted Hide Post
At the show I was Acting as a rep. It was at that show that I resigned and retired. What I said is that I was no longer in the business when I hunted with you. Yes I am a friend of Glenn`s...I NEVER said that I wasn`t... As friends we unfortunately shared the same CRAP safari.
You want liable...YOU ARE THE WORST AND MOST DISHONEST SAFARI OPERATOR I`VE EVER BEEN EXPOSED TO... NOW... either shutup, prove us wrong, or COME AND GET ME!
For those of you out there who still want to take the chance and hunt with SBB...GO FOR IT!

Posts: 14 | Location: Arizona | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
I have emailed both parties and asked them to Fax me a copy of the contract. I will post them to this topic upon receipt.

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Mr Hudson , you astound me with contradictions first you were long out of the bussiness now you confess to being in it at the time ( of course only after I proved you were lieing ).
Mr Hudson in case it has not sunk in I am coming to get you - this is what this is all about you dimwit.
Mr. Carr as you know by the number of emails sent to you i cannot get through on the number you have sent there is a message saying try again later - please can you email me another number - it is 00h45 now and i would like to get this off and then go to bed, as explained I did get through to another participant and have asked him to verify my fax or scan and post it.

To the many people who have emailed me with support - thank you , to those who have advised me that Mr Bevin contacted them and put them off a safari with us , thank you for your honesty and we hope to be able to see you at the next convention.
And to all the many hunting friends new and old , I know you know the truth but would appreciate you enlightening the readers of this forum , Mr Bevin and Hudson have caused considerable damage and loss to us by their lies and dishonesty and now would be a good time to rebuttal. Thanks and Happy Hunting
Graeme Pollock

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the threat...I`m WAITING FOR YOU!
You`ve resorted to calling names..WHAT A SURPRISE. If you`re losing business Grame, it`s probably because we`ve opened some eyes!
Anyway, Mr, Pollack...nigh-night! SLEEP TIGHT!

[ 10-30-2003, 02:24: Message edited by: duggaboy ]

Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Can someone send me a test fax at 417-753-0022

I need to to test my fax, as Mr. Pollock can't get through and I haven't received one from GlennB.

Regards,
Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Mr Hudson ( allias duggaboy )
Sorry contrary to what you think and keeping spouting forth - people are no longer posting comments to the forum but emailing me directly with support and disbelief , even hunters who were previuosly misled by Mr Glenn Bevin and yourself . Your mistake was not believing that this forum is well read enough that people would advise me of your rubbish but it took time but you have been exposed and now you will have to find another forum to crawl around in.

As to my out bursts yes I dont think I should have , as to publicly calling a spade a spade ( or liar ) yes again I should probably not have , so I do apologise to readers for loosing it a bit but I was outraged . Unfortunately a forum such as this is biased until a rebuttal is given and in order to expose you and Glenn Bevin I had to lay down the facts and prompt you to show readers your true colours.

To readers I apologise , I can assure readers that they are welcome to email , phone or fax me for references , they can come and visit with us at the Dallas or SCI conventions , at any one time our booth is full of hunting friends . Please look us up , and if you are attending the SCI show the hunt donation is exactly the same as the one Mr. Bevin and Hudson purchased from SCI in 2001 - check it out , for a true report on these hunts go back to Hunting Report - Africa , see SBB -Botswana Kalahari - a hunter has posted a hunt report ( which Mr Bevin and Hudson have regretably contaminated ) .

I shall not be posting anymore comments or replies to either Hudson ( Duggaboy ) or Mr Bevin unless the moderators do not successfully post the contracts for all to see.

Happy Hunting
Graeme Pollock

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen,

Graeme Pollock has faxed me the following documents, and asked me to post them on this thread.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 67035 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
 -

Just a note to those who might not be able to read the text.

Please right click on your mouse, and save it as a picture to your hard disk.

You can then open it in your own software, and zoom in to read it.

[ 10-30-2003, 12:20: Message edited by: Saeed ]

Posts: 67035 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Mr. Pollock,

Sorry you couldn't get through on my fax #. My fax is working.

Thanks Ron for sending me a test fax.

Regards,

Terry

one of us
posted Hide Post
DuggaBoy and GlennB:

Let us see your evidence here!

Posts: 3034 | Location: Tanzania - The Land of Plenty | Registered: 19 September 2003Reply With Quote
<GlennB>
posted
I have just faxed Terry my copy of the contract (Graeme has the original). I had to wait until I got back to work.

posted Hide Post
There you go again Pollack, Of course we knew we had to pay the license fees...THAT HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE! And giving you a business card means I wanted to represent you????? WHAT AN EGO!
All we did (and you seem to think it was a sinister plot) is file a report on this fourm. We are also getting support for our honest reporting.
I also want to stop posting on this subject...just STOP your ranting and raving, and personal attacks so we can get on with it!
I only hope the readers keep checking in until Glenn posts his documents (which is coming) Until then ...happy hunting

<GlennB>
posted
Again, I see I must clear up what Graeme is alluding to. The request for the springbok for my wife was made in camp to the camp manager. It was not requested before the hunt (which is what I stated in my original statement). I would have thought that since Judy talked to the office every night via satellite phone and the fact that she made three trips into town during my stay, that it would not have been a problem. If it was, it should have been communicated as such.

Graeme,

Seeing as how we must now produce all kinds of documents, how about showing the contract that you signed with me at the show. Why haven't you posted it? This is what I am sending to Terry. Also I have sent him the closing statement from camp showing what was included and what wasn't.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear Glenn Bevin ,

I have sent the copy of the Hunt Booking form signed by me and faxed to you to Saeed who posted the contracts , I dont know why he did not scan and post it , however as you know you were suppose to sign and send the form back which you never did , so I only have the original .
If Saeed would post it it will interesting to see your modifications to it as he has a copy of the original and readers will easily spot any interference to the original. Possibly Saeed saw this and first wants to post your copy

<GlennB>
posted
Typical

Administrator
posted Hide Post
Safaris Botswana Bound,

These are the only pages I received, apart from 2 hand written pages, one is a note to me to post them, and one from another gentleman to you. This last one is not clear at all to read.

If you care to fax it to me again, I will be happy to post it if I can read it.

Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Ladies and Gentlemen,

Here are the 3 documents I received from GlennB.

Go to this link DOCS and LEFT CLICK on a document, when that pic comes up, LEFT CLICK on it and you should get a large document that you can read.

Regards,

Terry

one of us
posted Hide Post
Alright, maybe a stupid quetion, but on the doco that Terry posted, I see where there is a Gemsbok license fee of $400 and then later a Gemsbok trophy fee + license fee of $1400 totalling $1800. Why is the $400 license fee charged twice?

[ 10-30-2003, 22:07: Message edited by: GMaxson ]

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
This is coming from someone who has no dog in this fight, but as someone who has had more than his share of problems on safari.

The way I read it, GlennB is complaining about:
  • PH assignment
  • Accommodations for the two single males
  • Something about a vehicle with a broken spring
  • 'Government' fees
  • Condition of the trophies when received at POE
  • No bullets were recovered
  • Failure to procure a springbok license for spouse
  • Problems getting the trophy du jour cooked that day
  • Poor communication regarding RSA firearms permits
GlennB,
Looking at the documents posted, there is no written provision that Graeme Pollack would be the PH; you were assigned a VERY capable PH, which is the best you can hope for. IF you didn't want him because he is black, that's another issue.

I don't see anything in anyone's documentation regarding private accommodations for the two single males. This can be aggravating if one of them snores or is flatulent, but since you all knew each other, something could have been worked out.

As long as YOU had a hunting vehicle in good working order, the outfitter fulfilled his obligation in that regard.

The $50 CHA fee was new, and you definitely should have been informed about it before departing for Botswana. That said, I seriously doubt anyone would have cancelled a bargain safari over this small fee.

If the trophies were damaged in shipment, you must a) notify the shipper, and b) notify the outfitter; your taxidermist could have provided an affidavit as to the extent of the damage, and its likely cause. It doesn't seem that you did this.

I have been on safaris where the skinners don't seem to care about recovering your bullets (which involves rummaging through gut piles and clotted blood). Offering 'rewards' like cigarettes or local currency usually provides them with the proper incentive.

Mr. Pollack says that springbok are shot on the community licenses; was your wife not offered the opportunity to do so? Asking for a license when you get to camp instead of when you are greeted by the safari agent puts you in the position of having to pay to have this errand run.

In Africa, they let the animal bleed out and the meat age a bit before serving; a couple of days later is when the meat is ready for consumption. This should have been communicated to you more clearly.

I don't know why they didn't forward info on obtaining the RSA gun permits, but that information is obtainable via a web search (SAPS has a web site with downloadable forms), or by asking here.

I think there is a lot going on here: some miscommunication, some unmet expectations, and some outright deception. Hopefully, the SCI Ethics Board will give this due consideration and levy the appropriate sanctions.

BTW, Doug Hudson, you did not represent himself as GlennB's companion on this safari; he implied that his was a separate safari. Shame on you. If that is indicative of your character and integrity, it speaks volumes about your allegations.

George

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I'm getting flash backs of the Safari Contract thread [Big Grin]

Posts: 543 | Location: Belmont, MI | Registered: 19 December 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
George, Are you sure that your reply wasn`t written by Grame?
WHERE DID I IMPLY THAT I WAS ON A SEPARATE SAFARI THAN GLENN`S? AND BESIDES WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING???
Gramen made the promise that he would be our PH AND that we would each have our separate tents AT THE SHOW verbally as a response to my questions BEFORE I signed on to join Glenn.
HOW DARE YOU BRING UP THE RACE ISSUE. WE have never mentioned that because it absolutely DID NOT matter to us AND... since that has never been brought up HOW DID YOU KNOW OUR PH WAS BLACK????? THAT MADE NO DIFFERENCE TO US!!
After re-reading your message I`M CERTAIN YOU ARE JUST PASSING ALONG GRAME`S WORDS FOR HIM!
SHAME ON YOU GEORGE!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duggaboy:
Mine was also a "donated" hunt purchased at auction thru SCI.

The fact is that the hunt donation was for two hunters and two non-hunters. You and GlennB were the two hunters, correct? Any more questions, Doug?

Considering Robert Ramajaga is a well-known PH (who was part of the Sportsmen On Film 'Capstick' series), it is widely known that he is black. I don't know your reasons for not wanting him as your PH. I only stated that IF you didn't want him because he was black, that would be another issue, and not the outfitter's problem.

I don't know Graeme Pollack; have nothing to do with him, his company, Botswana, or the hunting industry (except as a consumer). If you don't like my interpretation of this dispute, you're probably not going to like what comes out of Tucson.

By the way, everyone here knows me. Who here besides GlennB knows you?

George
P.S. Oral agreements aren't worth the paper they are written on. Next time, get everything in writing.

[ 10-30-2003, 23:31: Message edited by: GeorgeS ]

Posts: 14623 | Location: San Antonio, TX | Registered: 22 May 2001Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Again George, What`s your point? The hunt I was on WAS A DONATED HUNT! Lot`s of people know me beside Glenn...DUH.
You confuse me on your ethics and integrety issues. I should have gotten my entire conversation wiyh Grame huh ? YOUR RIGHT but the fact he broke his word is not a breach of integrety or bad ethics????

[ 10-30-2003, 23:44: Message edited by: duggaboy ]

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Glenn`s report regarding G. Pollack and Safari Bottswana Bound renewed a sick feeling I was just starting to lose after my fifth african safari turned into a diaster in the hands of SBB and mr.and Mrs, P. Mine was also a "donated" hunt purchased at auction thru SCI.
Pollack pulled all the crap he served to Glenn PLUS broke EVERY promise he made to me at SCI convention. Nothing went as represented...EVERYTHING turned "soft and brown" the moment our plane hit the ground. If you`re thinking of safari with SBB, for god`s sake, turn and run. Hope with all my heart that SCI will take some action but doubt it!

Frankly, I find it odd that you didnt mention that y'all were hunting together until it was made clear by Mr. Pollack. I am a disinterested observer. (Actually, thats a lie; this is interesting as hell). But your lack of a forthright framing of the circumstances here gives me pause.....

Posts: 425 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Cengel, EVERYTHING I`ve written has been truthful. What does it matter that I was on the same hunt. Have you never seen two hunters file a report on the same hunt? Besides mine was written from an independent perspective.
Have you even bothered to read Glenns contract etc.? And what about the broken promises After he had our money?

[ 10-30-2003, 23:53: Message edited by: duggaboy ]

one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mighty Joe:
Glenn; I am sorry to hear of your frustrating experience. I too went on a SBB donated hunt this summer, but I didn't seem to have the trouble you experienced.

In fact, I was never made to feel less than a direct, full paying contract customer. I found the accomodations to be quite nice and the PH's vehicle was in perfect working order. Did we go to the same camp?

Gee, Mighty Joe seemed to do alright. Was it simply an attutude problem?

Sounds like Glenn and Duggaboy kind of set the tone for the trip before they ever left. Some people are never happy, and can never be MADE happy.

It also appears that one or more of the parties involved may have gotten in over their heads when they bid on this hunt in the first place. Buyers remorse?

I would sure like to see Pete post his side of the story. He sounds like a reasonable individual. Maybe I'll ask him to comment.

[ 10-31-2003, 00:54: Message edited by: N'gagi ]

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Mark,

I recently emailed Mr. Traphagen and asked for his comments. Hopefully, he will respond.

Regards,

Terry

one of us
Picture of N'gagi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by T.Carr:
Mark,

I recently emailed Mr. Traphagen and asked for his comments. Hopefully, he will respond.

Regards,

Terry

Ooops! So did I. (like I don't have more important work to get done) Should be interesting if he responds. I'm sure he doesn't want to get in trouble with his friends, but he might put a whole different light on this.

Posts: 1123 | Location: California | Registered: 03 January 2002Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Doug,

Without documentation of Graeme's promises, you have no proof. No proof, no case.

Your report was certainly NOT from an independent perspective, as you a party to the dispute.

Your parsing of words to hide your involvement in GlennB's hunt shows you are too 'clever' by half.

I suggest you try your luck with SCI and see if you can convince them better than can us.

George

one of us
posted Hide Post
quote:
What does it matter that I was on the same hunt.

Frankly, because it was a rather important piece of information. Instead, I certainly read your first couple of reports as someone who had, on a different occasion, had a dissatisfying experience with SBB similar to Glenn's. Thus, a pattern of poor business practices by SBB was implied. Was it poor writing on your part? Possibly. Did I make an inference where none was warranted? Perhaps. But the failure to communicate this not-so-tiny piece of information, especially given that all 14 of your posts thus far have been on this, a heavily disputed topic, tends to lead me to view your statements with more than a smattering of salt. I don't mean to insult you or impugn you, just giving my honest take...

Posts: 425 | Location: Ohio | Registered: 07 March 2002Reply With Quote
<GlennB>
posted
Gentlemen,

I guess I made the mistake of trusting someone at his word. Apparently mine and Ray's belief in a man's honor is unfounded. And even if I had gotten everything in writing, it would have been ignored, just like the written contract was regarding all government fees being included. So much for written contracts.

Now as to Robert. I did not say I did not want to hunt with him. Doug may have. Before some asshole states that this is a racist issue, I might add that NO ONE on this forum can honestly state they have liked everyone they have come in contact with. You might check with Robert as to my attitude towards him. Ask him if my wife hugged him when he dropped us off at the airstrip. Ask him how much he received in tips. I know I gave him $500.00 USD (it would have been more, but I got ripped off by Graeme)

I might add that he has not bothered to post anymore of his garbage since the contract he signed has been posted and the closing statement written by his camp manager has been posted.

The idiot that said I had a sour attitude (or whatever) before going on the hunt is full of shit. Like that dummy has a clue.

MY point was simply the fact that the administrative end of Graeme's operation left much to be desired and that he did not follow the contract he had written and signed. I enjoyed Robert's company, expertise, and the whole Kalahari experience. I enjoyed hunting with him. If he were not in Greme's employ, I would hunt with him again.

I find it really interesting how many are willing to stick up for Graeme, even after the documents have posted showing what was and what wasn't to be paid by me. Kind of makes me wonder about some of you.

George, my first African hunt did not have these sort of issues. If I emailed a question, a response was received with an answer. I don't know, maybe I was spoiled by commpetence.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
TO : ALL PARTIES

FINALY SOME HONESTY FROM MR BEVIN : I CONFIRM THESE ARE THE HUNT CONTRACT AGREEMENTS WHICH WERE SENT TO MIGHTY JOE,NITOX AND SAEED WHO SHOULD BE ABLE TO CONFIRM THIS IS WHAT I SENT THEM AS WELL YOU WILL NOTICE BEVIN STILL HAS NOT SIGNED THE AGREEMENT - AS POINTED OUT IN MY LAST POSTING - WHY WOULD SOMEONE NOT SIGN AN AGREEMENT BUT STILL GO WITH IT ???? ( EXCEPT OUR INVOICE WHICH IS SIMPLY A REFLECTION OF THE DONATION ). IN OTHER WORDS NOTICE THAT ALL IS INCLUDED EXCEPT LICENSES WHICH IS HIGHLIGHTED BY CIRCLING AND THE NOTE THAT THE LICENSES COME TO $1300 X 2 WHICH = $ 2600 WHICH IS THE AMOUNT THEY FORWARDED TO US TO PAY FOR LICENSES.
IF YOU LOOK AT THE INVOICE WHICH IS BEVIN LAST POSTING IT REFLECTS EXACTLY WHAT THE DONATION WAS - THE SAME AS MIGHTY JOE'S THE SAME AS THE ONE APPEARING IN HOUSTON CHAPTER THE SAME AS THE 2004 SCI DONATION - ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS CONFIRM WHAT WE HAVE BEEN SAYING ADD NAUSISM - SO WHAT IS THE POINT BEVIN AND HUDSON - THE DONATION LETTER AND SCI CONTRACT REFLECTS EXACTLY THE SAME AS YOUR BOOKING FORM - ( EXCEPT THOSE ASTUTE ENOUGH TO NOTICE THAT OUR CONTRACT WITH SCI STATES GUN PERMITS AND TROPHY TRANSPORT ARE EXCLUDED - IN OTHER WORDS THE HUNTERS SHOULD HAVE PAID BUT WHEN WE INVOICED AND GAVE BEVIN A CONTRACT WE INCLUDED THESE ITEMS IN THE DONATION AN ADDITIONAL FREEBEE OF $250-00 PER HUNTER, AS THE WHOLE PARTY OF 4 HUNTED THIS WOULD BE A FREEBEE OF $1000-00 - I SEE YOU DONT BRING ATTENTION TO THIS MR BEVIN AND HUDSON. NOTE TO AMBER THE BOSS : MY WIFE : MUST BE MORE VIGILANT WITH OUR GIVE AWAYS - ( JUST JOKEING ) BECAUSE THIS HAS BECOME A JOKE

AS ONE PARTICIPANT LISTS AS HIS HOBBIES IN HIS PROFILE : GRANDSON - I HAVE ONE REGRET NOW - THIS NONSENSE HAS KEPT ME FROM MY 11 MONTH OLD SON FOR 2 DAYS ( WE WORK 6 MONTHS OF THE YEAR WITHOUT SEEING OUR FAMILIES ) AND NOW TO WASTE THIS TIME OVER THESE BANANAS - HUDSON AND BEVIN YOU ARE RIGHT I AM STUPID . BUT FOR A MOMMENT I THOUGHT I HAD MADE A MISTAKE AND DESPERATLY WANTED TO SEEK THE TRUTH - WITH CHARACTERS LIKE YOU THE TRUTH IS A STRANGER .
THE CRUX OF THE MATTER IS WE DECLINED YOUR OFFER TO ACT AS AGENTS FOR US ( FIRST HUDSON - WHO HAS RETIRED THEN BEVIN WHO SEEMS TO HAVE TAKEN OVER ) - A WORD OF ADVISE - YES WE ARE SUCCESSFULL -YES WE HAVE A HUGE FOLLOWING - YES WE CONSISTENTLY HARVEST SUPERB TROPHIES- YES WE BELIEVE IN SCI AND DALLAS SAFARI CLUB AND THEIR IDEALS - YES WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT HUNTING BY DONATING TO CHAPTERS AND CLUBS WHO PLOUGH THE MONEY BACK INTO CONSERVATION AND HUNTING - AND SADLY YES WE WILL ENCOUNTER THE RARE PERSON WHO CALLS THEMSELFES A HUNTER SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY CARRY A GUN AND KILL CREATURES - BUT THE BACKBONE OF ALL OF THIS IS WE DO OUR FOOT WORK WE GET INVOLVED - AS AGENTS YOU WILL LEARN BAD MOUTHING THE COMPETITION WILL NOT GET YOU BOOOKINGS , YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED THE PEOPLE YOU PUT OFF COMEING WITH US STILL DID NOT BOOK THROUGH YOU . CHANGE YOUR BUSSINESS STYLE BEVIN , THE HUNTING WORLD IS A SMALL BEAUTIFULL PLACE BUT IT DOES NOT TREAT BAD APPLES WELL.
HAPPY HUNTING
GRAEME POLLOCK

AM I MISSING SOMETHING BUT BEVIN HAS POSTED THE VERY EVIDENCE THAT EVERYTHING WE SAID HAS BEEN HONOURED - THE CONTRACT REFLECTS THE DONATION ( EXCEPT FOR THE $1000-00 THEY BENIFITED FROM ) - SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME HERE , MAYBE I HAVE REALY MISSED SOMETHING

one of us
Picture of Mighty Joe
posted Hide Post
Glenn; I must take exception to your statements regarding signed contracts supporting your allegations. I have studied the documents supplied by you and posted above. The Hunt Book Form (HBF)specifically excluded Concession Fees, Gun Licenses and trophy transport. The final invoice indicates you were not charged for those items. The HBF also show a total upfront notice of $ 1,300/hunter for game license fees for the animals donated. The invoice also reflects the same + the addition of one more gemsbok and a hartebeest at full rate w/trophy fees. Which you have admitted to adding.

These are the signed documents you said would prove your allegations. Actually, these signed documents disprove your allegations almost entirely.

The only issue which may fall into gray area is the "CHA" fee of $ 550 which was imposed by Botswana. You have stated you had a signed contract which excluded "all government fees".

Where? I read the documents and I don't find that statement anywhere on those documents you provided. To the contrary, I see clear notice of all that was charged to you on the invoice (except the CHA). So is this whole pissing contest over $ 550?

The SCI donation form is clear as to what was included and excluded. Which, by the way you got a break, because the donation form excludes gun permits & trophy transport, which you got for free according to the invoice you have posted.

I don't have a dog in this fight either, but after my very positive experience in the Kalahari with SBB, and examining your "proof", your dog don't hunt...

-

Posts: 910 | Location: Oakwood, OK, USA | Registered: 11 September 2000Reply With Quote
<GlennB>
posted
Graeme,

I regret the fact that you cannot discern the truth from a lie. Your ego allows you to think that I would want to represent an organization that does not respond to its clients inquires or honor its contracts. Your many ravings indicate that you are more politician that honest businessman. If anyone took the time to try to wade thru your BS, they will find many discrepancies. If they don't take the time to seek the truth, but choose to believe you, they are no better than you. Now all of a sudden I'm telling the truth. I have not changed from my original statement. You, however, have flip-flopped like a fish out of water. You stated that you filed an ethics complaint. Believe me, I am sincerely looking forward to it.

<GlennB>
posted
Mighty Joe

All fees mean all fees. If you cannot understand that, too bad. This "pissing match" amounted to $1100. I have to work for a living. If it wasn't for this "pissing match" Robert would have received more than the standard tip.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Dear GMaxon

The $1400-00 plus $400-00 is for 2 gemsbok that were shot on that invoice -- one was a donation with no trophy fee only a license $ 400-00 ,the second was the one shot by mrs Bevin ( a observer - who was not billed a daily rate to hunt but allowed to hunt for free ) Lisa was billed for the license $400-00 and $1000-00 trophy , hence the bill showing $1800-00 , as you point out. The second free trophy fee of $1000-00 was given to Mr Hudson ( duggaboy ) his bill shows only a license fee of $400-00.
Please do not hesitate to contact me or Amber should you need any additional information.

All the best and Happy hunting
Graeme Pollock

<GlennB>
posted
To clarify, the $1100.00 USD was the total for my party.