ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo/ double tuskless September 2015 Martin Pieters Safaris

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo/ double tuskless September 2015 Martin Pieters Safaris
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of martin pieters
posted
Martin Pieters Safaris
Ume camp
Omay Zimbabwe
September 2015

With lake levels at their lowest since 1997, late season hunting has been fantastic. Recently Bill hunted the Omay north and had an excellent safari with one of my PH's, Dalton Think.

Below are photos ( yes I have finally managed to figure this out ) of Bill's trophies taken on his 12 day hunt with us.

We still have some amazing deals for late season tusk less and buffalo,

Cheers
Martin

martinpieterssafaris@gmail.com
www.martinpieterssafaris.com

" hunt as if it's your last one you'll ever be on"

Posts: 639 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 26 January 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 64rcs
posted Hide Post
Congrats Mart. I had the chance to share camp with Dalton a couple years back with two of his close friends. There was never a dull moment with him and Chap around...

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done Mart. Thanks for posting.

Posts: 1793 | Location: Sinton, Texas | Registered: 08 November 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
Tipped that old girl on her nose! Well done. Looks like some great hunting right now... was that in Mike Burke's favorite playground, the Tiger Bay jess?

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7532 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Martin,

Congratulations to you and Dalton!
Umi is a very good place :-)

Best regards,
Rinat