posted
A friend of mine, Klaus Spiegel, who is not a member of the AR Forum asked me
to publish his report about his elephant PAC hunt in Zimbabwe:

Outfitter: Evenas Makanza
PH: Joseph Chitambwe
Country/Area: Zimbabwe/Hartley/Sanyati Area
Hunted: PAC Elephant
Date: March 18. to March 24.

End of February 2014 I received an offer for a PAC elephant hunt from the German IVA (that is an German Hunters Association to help hunting in foreign countries) .

IVA member Hans J. Wild had received this offer from Evans Makanza but forwarded it to the IVA hunters because he was not able to take it up himself due to health reasons.

After a telephone discussion with Hans I quickly decided to take this hunt. Hans also helped me very much organizing this safari and translating the sometimes hectic email trafic. The safari had to be arragned rather quickly. Many thanks again to Hans for his help!

The Zimbabwean outfitter was Evans Makanza, Hans knew him form four successful big game hunts between 2001 and 2005.

A first problem turned up transfering a 50% down payment to Makanzas bank. After having transfered the money to Mankanzas bank (Barcleys branch in Vic Falls) Makanzas asked to transfer the money to another of his accounts, Barcleys branch at Harare. This request arrived on Tuesday with the hunt starting on Sunday the same week.

After this somewhat chaotic beginning arriving at Harare all the formalities was taken care of and Makanza received the second 50% of the total amount agreed upon for the safari.

Makanzas PH licence was cancelled some years back – National Parks confirmed. So he had to use Joseph Chitambwe from Great Five Safaris as Professional hunter and to organized the hunt.

I am sorry to say that the safari had several shortcomings and was unsatisfactory over all. The hunting area was new to Joseph Chitambwe. This was one of the problems. My experience with hunting trips is based on 15 safaris in Africa, Asia and Canada. On this safari the accomodations were very primitive, even compared with the usual African safari standard.

The organisation of the hunt was between not good and unprepared. The hunting locations were chosen spontaneously and were oftenly far away from the camp resulting in drives to the hunting area of four to eight hours. Oftenly the locations were totally new for the PH who then did not know how to get here. “Hunting is hunting” – that is a well known aphorism. Several times in my past hunting trips I was not able to hunt successfully. The local conditions in the hunting area were oftenly the deciding factor. I am well able to judge what was the cause for the lack of success: was it the behaviour of the game and/or the weather conditions or was it an organistional problem as in this case? Anyhow during the whole hunt I never saw one single elephant and so of course I did not shot any elephant!

On the last day in Harere airports departure hall Makanza presented the final bill. The stipulated refund of $3400,- in case no elephant was shot together with other overcharged costs were accepted from Makanza as well as J. Chitambwe. Since Makanza had not enough money to settle the debt he promised to transfer the money immediately to a bank account I specified. He gave me this in writing.

When after two weeks no money was transferred Makanza was asked why it took so long transferring the money. Makanza answered on April 11: “I did send a request to barclays checking on the status of the transfer of Klaus's money its being done it takes a while because it goes thru the central bank you know the financial situation in this country all payments going out of the country do go thru the central bank thats why it takes a while but he will get the refund”

Makanza was then confronted with Barcleys internet statement saying that they
usually transfer any nomination (pound, dollar rand etc. ) to Europe within 4 days.
I then asked Makanza to send a copy of the bank statement of his transfer.

After this I never heard from Makanza again – it was as if he had been swallowed by a black hole… I gave him another deadline to send the money – but to no avail! Up to now no money ever matrialized on my account. Guess for yourself if Makanza ever intended to pay the money he owes me!

Klaus Spiegel

One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HJ wild:
A friend of mine, Klaus Spiegel, who is not a member of the AR Forum asked me
to publish his report about his elephant PAC hunt in Zimbabwe:

Country/Area: Zimbabwe/Hartley/Sanyati Area
Hunted: PAC Elephant
Date: March 18. to March 24.

End of February 2014 I received an offer for a PAC elephant hunt from the German IVA (that is an German Hunters Association to help hunting in foreign countries) .

IVA member Hans J. Wild had received this offer from Evans Makanza but forwarded it to the IVA hunters because he was not able to take it up himself due to health reasons.

After a telephone discussion with Hans I quickly decided to take this hunt. Hans also helped me very much organizing this safari and translating the sometimes hectic email trafic. The safari had to be arragned rather quickly. Many thanks again to Hans for his help!

The Zimbabwean outfitter was Evans Makanza, Hans knew him form four successful big game hunts between 2001 and 2005.

A first problem turned up transfering a 50% down payment to Makanzas bank. After having transfered the money to Mankanzas bank (Barcleys branch in Vic Falls) Makanzas asked to transfer the money to another of his accounts, Barcleys branch at Harare. This request arrived on Tuesday with the hunt starting on Sunday the same week.

After this somewhat chaotic beginning arriving at Harare all the formalities was taken care of and Makanza received the second 50% of the total amount agreed upon for the safari.

Makanzas PH licence was cancelled some years back – National Parks confirmed. So he had to use Joseph Chitambwe from Great Five Safaris as Professional hunter and to organized the hunt.

I am sorry to say that the safari had several shortcomings and was unsatisfactory over all. The hunting area was new to Joseph Chitambwe. This was one of the problems. My experience with hunting trips is based on 15 safaris in Africa, Asia and Canada. On this safari the accomodations were very primitive, even compared with the usual African safari standard.

The organisation of the hunt was between not good and unprepared. The hunting locations were chosen spontaneously and were oftenly far away from the camp resulting in drives to the hunting area of four to eight hours. Oftenly the locations were totally new for the PH who then did not know how to get here. “Hunting is hunting” – that is a well known aphorism. Several times in my past hunting trips I was not able to hunt successfully. The local conditions in the hunting area were oftenly the deciding factor. I am well able to judge what was the cause for the lack of success: was it the behaviour of the game and/or the weather conditions or was it an organistional problem as in this case? Anyhow during the whole hunt I never saw one single elephant and so of course I did not shot any elephant!

On the last day in Harere airports departure hall Makanza presented the final bill. The stipulated refund of $3400,- in case no elephant was shot together with other overcharged costs were accepted from Makanza as well as J. Chitambwe. Since Makanza had not enough money to settle the debt he promised to transfer the money immediately to a bank account I specified. He gave me this in writing.

When after two weeks no money was transferred Makanza was asked why it took so long transferring the money. Makanza answered on April 11: “I did send a request to barclays checking on the status of the transfer of Klaus's money its being done it takes a while because it goes thru the central bank you know the financial situation in this country all payments going out of the country do go thru the central bank thats why it takes a while but he will get the refund”

Makanza was then confronted with Barcleys internet statement saying that they
usually transfer any nomination (pound, dollar rand etc. ) to Europe within 4 days.
I then asked Makanza to send a copy of the bank statement of his transfer.

After this I never heard from Makanza again – it was as if he had been swallowed by a black hole… I gave him another deadline to send the money – but to no avail! Up to now no money ever matrialized on my account. Guess for yourself if Makanza ever intended to pay the money he owes me!

Klaus Spiegel

PAC?? People never learn killpc That was a bargain special deal rotflmo

Posts: 395 | Location: Mozambique | Registered: 08 June 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Oh Makanza. He has a ugly track record.
For sure the Safari was Cheap....usaly you get what you pay for. Friends of mine got also burned but this was 10+ years ago.

Nec Timor Nec Temeritas

One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
Tell your friend to take this up with the German Hunters Association, as they should know that no PAC by a foreign paying client is allowed in Zimbabwe. They should have also known that Evans Makanza licence was taken away for a good reason and yet they still try and deal with him!!!!! WTF???

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I don't know why you would hunt with someone whom had his ph licence revoked???????? ALARM bells ringing!!!,

PAC are not legal to be sold to hunters in Zim.

How much due diligence did you do re the area of the hunt , ele numbers etc.????
I can only presume it was for a "bargain" price, some bargain you got indeed!!!

There are many good outfitters in ZIm that have great hunting areas where there is an abundance of ele.
Why you would not go with one one them is beyond my comprehension.

I am sorry that you got shafted, but you need to take some of the blame
yourself on this one.

Nick

Posts: 665 | Location: EU | Registered: 05 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hallo meine deutschen Freunde,

zunächst mal Danke für die Info hier (setzt die am besten auch in WuH, Jagdfieber, pp.).

Bitte:
- Tut mit (fast) leid das es bei Euch so gelaufen ist
- Aber Euch hätte auch auffallen müssen, gerade in Eurem Verband, das es keinen of. PAC in Zim gibt
- Die Anzahlungs-Modalitäten waren auch nicht ohne, üblich ist es so nicht
- Kein "PH-Licence" mehr..., auch hätte der Kenner...

Dennoch:
Kopf hoch.
Alles Gute.

The B.

One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
This quotation comes to my mind " A sucker is born every minute." You got sucker in lock, stock, and barrel.
That first money transfer and problems should give you a r red flag any organization who deals with unlicensed ph's is not very reputable in my opinion. If they were promoting a hunt a cheap one someone is going to get burnt.

Mike

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Very amusing. Thanks for sharing that.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9902 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi HJ WILD!!

As many have said due diligence certainly was not done here and as is almost always the case a "deal" that has gone sour- apart from been illegal. The German Hunters association should not only know that PAC is illegal but they should NOT be booking with anyone outside of Zimbabwe's Professional Hunters and Guides association.

I feel sorry for Klaus- he could not have got mixed up with a worse partnership of Makanza and Chitambwe and would strongly suggest that he contacts National Parks and reports the case- I doubt very much that he will see a penny back from this hunt though!!!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I still deal with guys on a fairly frequent basis that tell me they either have been offered, or are considering a PAC elephant hunt in Zim??!!??!!?

The fact is, most simply don't know its illegal for them to do it!!!! Its a real shame, as the hunter is always the loser.

Aaron Neilson
Global Hunting Resources
303-619-2872: Cell
globalhunts@aol.com
www.huntghr.com

Posts: 4885 | Location: Boise, Idaho | Registered: 05 March 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Lots of warning signs here.

Posts: 12019 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: 26 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MJines
posted Hide Post
I blame the hunter as much as the outfitter, for not doing an adequate job of checking this "deal" out. In the end, we cannot look to hunter's associations, professional hunter's groups, friends or anyone else to protect us . . . we must depend on ourselves to check everything out thoroughly.

Mike

Posts: 21378 | Registered: 03 January 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Thierry Labat:
Tell your friend to take this up with the German Hunters Association, as they should know that no PAC by a foreign paying client is allowed in Zimbabwe. They should have also known that Evans Makanza licence was taken away for a good reason and yet they still try and deal with him!!!!! WTF???

The German Hunting Association is the DJV ( Deutscher Jagd Verband) and they not offering any hunts.

Quite a few PAC elephant hunts been advertised years back on AR my understanding was that PAC Hunts never been legal in Zim? Maybe some Zimbos could clarify this pls?

Thanks

Posts: 395 | Location: Mozambique | Registered: 08 June 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
makanza attemted to steal me 500 bucks 15 years ago. Was the money that I had left him to pay the taxidermist.

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Use Enough Gun
posted Hide Post
Once a thief always a thief. . . . . . thumbdown

One of Us
posted Hide Post
German IVA has no authority and no relevance. Strange that people buy into this crap. Definitely the German hunting association must not be associated with this.

Posts: 701 | Location: Germany | Registered: 24 February 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Thierry Labat
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jaegerfrank:
German IVA has no authority and no relevance. Strange that people buy into this crap. Definitely the German hunting association must not be associated with this.

Hi Frank,

If this is the case, then Klaus's opening sentence is a lie and he deserves what he got. Why would he get an association such as the IVA involved? Strange!

Posts: 644 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 10 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Charlie64
posted Hide Post
The only 'IVA' I know from 14 years in Germany was/is the 'Industrieverband Agra' (Agriculture Association). I do however know the DJV Deutsche Jagd Verband (German Hunting Association).

If your friend purchased this PAC Zim ele hunt from the Agricultural Association then I can understand why it went wrong !!!!!

In todays world of internet and information highway etc there are no excuses for not doing your homework!

"Up the ladders and down the snakes!"

Posts: 2286 | Location: South Africa & Europe | Registered: 10 February 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, the hunting organisation is Deutsche Jagdverband e.V. (DJV). They have a lot of members including myself and they are not involved in any commercial safaris etc.

One of Us
Picture of Dentist
posted Hide Post
I think he talks about IVA www.iva-auslandsjagd.eu Interessen Verband der Auslandsjäger. It`s a very small club whose subject is the hunting outside of Germany. It has nothing to do with an official German hunters association. I didn`t know that they sell hunts. But IVA doesn`t look like a good address to book hunts...Thank you Klaus for warning us. Feel sorry for your bad experience.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes, I am sorry too. But there is always the next hunt! Good luck Klaus!

One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
No surprise here. I hunted with Evans in 2003. He is a joke of a PH and and absolute piece of human shit that ever walked the planet. That dick wad kept my tip money for the staff, kept the trophy fee so Parks would not release the trophy, ran a poor camp, and spent a large percentage of the time on his cell phone. Later he did lose his license--and rightly so. With his total lack of any acceptable standards of mortality and decency, I truly hope he contracts a case of the saber toothed crotch crickets and spends his final years in a Zimbabwean jail as somebody's girl friend.
Evans: if you read this fu-- you and your family.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Cal,

Come on and tell us how you really feel. Don't feel the need to hold back.

Posts: 10128 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Sad to hear that anyone was taken advantage of like that. However one is either looking for a free lunch and exceptionally stupid but it does appear this guy got exactly what he asked for and now is crying when the deal went titts up! Why would anyone remotely think of sending a bean to anyone who has no PH License and know it when they did it???

Photobucket

Posts: 410 | Location: Benton, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: 16 December 2011Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cal pappas:
No surprise here. I hunted with Evans in 2003. He is a joke of a PH and and absolute piece of human shit that ever walked the planet. That dick wad kept my tip money for the staff, kept the trophy fee so Parks would not release the trophy, ran a poor camp, and spent a large percentage of the time on his cell phone. Later he did lose his license--and rightly so. With his total lack of any acceptable standards of mortality and decency, I truly hope he contracts a case of the saber toothed crotch crickets and spends his final years in a Zimbabwean jail as somebody's girl friend.
Cal

Cal,

Can you please give us some details on "the saber toothed crotch crickets"

I asked my doctor about it, and he seems to be totally ignorant of this one. rotflmo

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67408 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of boarkiller
posted Hide Post
It's a critter you get when you give it all to a he/she/it hermafrodite without looking under the skirt , under some bridge in pitch dark

" Until the day breaks and the nights shadows flee away " Big ivory for my pillow and 2.5% of Neanderthal DNA flowing thru my veins.
When I'm ready to go, pack a bag of gunpowder up my ass and strike a fire to my pecker, until I squeal like a boar.
Yours truly , Milan The Boarkiller - World according to Milan
PS I have big boar on my floor...but it ain't dead, just scared to move...

Man should be happy and in good humor until the day he dies...
Only fools hope to live forever
“ Hávamál”

Posts: 13376 | Location: In mountains behind my house hunting or drinking beer in Blacksmith Brewery in Stevensville MT or holed up in Lochsa | Registered: 27 December 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jorge
posted Hide Post
quote:

That about covers it...

USN (ret)
DRSS Verney-Carron 450NE
Cogswell & Harrison 375 Fl NE
Sabatti Big Five 375 FL Magnum NE
DSC Life Member
NRA Life Member

Posts: 7145 | Location: Orange Park, Florida. USA | Registered: 22 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
In my experience, some PHs simply lump ration quota, tusked cows and even in some cases tuskless under the term PAC elephants. Since the vast majority of clients have no clue as to the differences.

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Buzz Charlton:
Hi HJ WILD!!

As many have said due diligence certainly was not done here and as is almost always the case a "deal" that has gone sour- apart from been illegal. The German Hunters association should not only know that PAC is illegal but they should NOT be booking with anyone outside of Zimbabwe's Professional Hunters and Guides association.

I feel sorry for Klaus- he could not have got mixed up with a worse partnership of Makanza and Chitambwe and would strongly suggest that he contacts National Parks and reports the case- I doubt very much that he will see a penny back from this hunt though!!!

Aye,

Beware of promises of bushpig under every tree also...

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cal

Cal,

Keeping it all inside is going to kill you man. You have to learn to let it out.

Jeff

Posts: 2857 | Location: FL | Registered: 18 September 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of infinito
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Cal

Cal,

I asked my doctor about it, and he seems to be totally ignorant of this one. rotflmo

They sound worse than the West Vietnamese Fighting Fleas I came across once.......man did those suckers NOT want to die!!!

Charl van Rooyen
Owner
Infinito Travel Group
www.infinito-safaris.com
charl@infinito-safaris.com
Cell: +27 78 444 7661
Tel: +27 13 262 4077
Fax:+27 13 262 3845
Hereford Street 28A
Groblersdal
Limpopo
R.S.A.

"For the Infinite adventure"

Plains Game
Dangerous Game
Bucket List Specialists
Wing-Shooting
In House Taxidermy Studio
In House Dip and Pack Facility
In House Shipping Service
Non-Hunting Tours and Safaris
Flight bookings

"I promise every hunter visiting us our personal attention from the moment we meet you, until your trophies hang on your wall. Our all inclusive service chain means you work with one person (me) taking responsibility during the whole process. Affordable and reputable Hunting Safaris is our game! With a our all inclusive door to door service, who else do you want to have fun with?"

South Africa
Tanzania
Uganda

Posts: 2016 | Location: South Africa,Tanzania & Uganda | Registered: 15 August 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by infinito:
quote:
Originally posted by Saeed:
quote:
Cal

Cal,

They sound worse than the West Vietnamese Fighting Fleas I came across once.......man did those suckers NOT want to die!!!

When I was in college we had a more technical term for them. We called them crabs!

465H&H

Posts: 5686 | Location: Nampa, Idaho | Registered: 10 February 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of cal pappas
posted Hide Post
quote:
When I was in college we had a more technical term for them. We called them crabs!

Correct!
Saeed, see above and reference to this post to your doctor.
Cheers, mate.
Cal

Cal Pappas, Willow, Alaska
www.CalPappas.com
www.CalPappas.blogspot.com
1994 Zimbabwe
1997 Zimbabwe
1998 Zimbabwe
1999 Zimbabwe
1999 Namibia, Botswana, Zambia--vacation
2000 Australia
2002 South Africa
2003 South Africa
2003 Zimbabwe
2005 South Africa
2005 Zimbabwe
2006 Tanzania
2006 Zimbabwe--vacation
2007 Zimbabwe--vacation
2008 Zimbabwe
2012 Australia
2013 South Africa
2013 Zimbabwe
2013 Australia
2016 Zimbabwe
2017 Zimbabwe
2018 South Africa
2018 Zimbabwe--vacation
2019 South Africa
2019 Botswana
2019 Zimbabwe vacation
2021 South Africa
2021 South Africa (2nd hunt a month later)

Posts: 7281 | Location: Willow, Alaska | Registered: 29 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Happens every time a guy goes cheap and does zero homework.Saw this coming from the next zip code.

Dave Fulson

Posts: 1467 | Registered: 20 December 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
And all of this without the assistance of a South African involved..... Roll Eyes
Seriously , astonishing that people still fall for these unscrupulous outfitters without doing some research.

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
http://www.swradioafrica.com/2...of-illegal-activity/

Check the above link, it is a link to a lengthy article and broadcast by an independent short wave radio station. It goes into detail on the crooked operators in Zimmbabwe. One which the journalist mentions is Mr Buzz Charlton. It provides contact information for the journalist if she is still alive. Evans has a photograph of himself standing in front of a Mall in Zimbabwe complete with the best wrap around plastic shades on Linkedin.

Obviously one does not know if any of the information provided is true but certainly worthy of examination.

Photobucket

Posts: 410 | Location: Benton, Pennsylvania USA | Registered: 16 December 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jorge:
quote:

That about covers it...

Yip that covers it alright.....

Pete Barnard Safaris
www.africanhunting.biz

Posts: 141 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 28 April 2008Reply With Quote
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GOB:
http://www.swradioafrica.com/2...of-illegal-activity/

Check the above link, it is a link to a lengthy article and broadcast by an independent short wave radio station. It goes into detail on the crooked operators in Zimmbabwe. One which the journalist mentions is Mr Buzz Charlton. It provides contact information for the journalist if she is still alive. Evans has a photograph of himself standing in front of a Mall in Zimbabwe complete with the best wrap around plastic shades on Linkedin.

Obviously one does not know if any of the information provided is true but certainly worthy of examination.

I have never heard Buzz's name mentioned except in good standing.

In which case, I tend to not believe what this man is saying.

www.accuratereloading.com
Instagram : ganyana2000

Posts: 67408 | Location: Dubai, UAE | Registered: 08 January 1998Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
..he doens´t even look like someone I would send mooonee to. Big Grin .

https://www.facebook.com/evans.makanza
https://www.linkedin.com/profi...Amakan%2Cidx%3A3-1-7

DRSS: HQ Scandinavia. Chapters in Sweden & Norway

Posts: 2805 | Location: Denmark | Registered: 09 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Never said I did either but it is there nevertheless and certainly may be examined for validity.

Photobucket