Find
Notify
Tools

AR in Zambia.
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of Nakihunter
posted Hide Post
Incredible reports and overall circumstances. My kind of hunting. I wish I could do a hunt like that for 10 days!

"When the wind stops....start rowing. When the wind starts, get the sail up quick."

Posts: 11183 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 02 July 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
Well, as usual, I guess I am late. Chris actually is making me look bad because he put his report in a day early. As with others, my interest in this hunt began when Andrew posted his pics from the maiden voyage last year. I had always wanted to hunt lechwe (red) but knew very little about the Kafue variety. Like many others on this forum, I was blown away by the size of trophies he took on that hunt.

I sent Andrew a message inquiring about the opportunity and received back a reply that left me with the impression that he was still trying to figure out how to handle it logistically and financially. You can imagine my excitement when in February (I think), Andrew posted on the “Offered Hunts” forum that he was trying to put a team together to do the hunt in May. I sent him a PM immediately and he replied just as fast asking if I would be interested in directing the correspondence side of the deal. I agreed and the PM’s began. Different members came and went as the details emerged and evolved, some dropped quickly and others held on, trying to find a way to participate. About the time we had a defined schedule (including a week added in the Luangwa), we were down to 3 core members, Jorge400, MHO and myself. Andrew had stated that he preferred 6 but needed 4 to make the hunt work, I was scrambling contacting everyone I knew to try to fill the extra spots. About that time, one of the members (Sally’s Dad) who had expressed an interest early PM’d me and asked if there were any spots available. I replied, he committed, we had our 4th victim, game on. The plan was as follows:
5/4-5/10 in the Kafue
Hunt cost - $2,000.00
License cost - $2,500.00 (had to be bought up front from ZAWA, non-refundable)
5/12 – 5/18 in Luangwa
Hunt Cost - $2,750.00 + trophy fees
Andrew set aside a sizeable quota of animals and let everyone list a 1st and back up priority animal. The deal was if you didn’t shoot anything, you would be downgraded to an observer rate of $250/day.
I told Andrew that I would come early to help set up camp in the Kafue, so on April 30 I left Houston, headed for Lusaka. I arrived on time, all of my luggage made it and Andrew was already there hammering things out with the police and customs on my rifles. In a short amount of time we were on our way to Andrews house, once past the road block, Andrew revealed a small cooler with a 6 pack of cold Mosi to expedite the ride. I enjoyed a hot shower followed by a wonderful hot meal cooked by Andrews beautiful wife Julie, a couple of whiskies and I was down for the count. Up early the next morning to begin packing the cruiser and trailer for Kafue, a few errands around town to pick up some last minute supplies, a couple of evasive maneuvers to lose the only Brazilian woman in Lusaka and we were ready to head to Kafue the next morning. The next morning we headed out before light, Andrew got us past the roadblock on the outskirts of town and turned us (Andrew McClaren, Green, Benson and myself) loose and we were on our own. About 3 hours later we pulled up to the ZAWA post on the edge of the hunting area, checked in, picked up our scout Frank and headed in towards the camp.

You have already heard from George and Mike and Chris how the hunt went so I will spare you the repeat and skip to the last day when I shot my lechwe.
Andrew asked me what I thought and I requested we head towards an area he and I had chased a monstrous lechwe the day before while Chris was after his. I figured that if we could not find it, we could continue on into an area that we had not hunted yet. We left and like every other day, immediately began glassing lechwe. We marked one that looked pretty good on the GPS so we could come back later that afternoon if we did not find anything else. We continued on well into unknown territory and at one point while we were stopped glassing, Chris let out a couple of explatives followed by “look at that one”. He was looking at a smaller group out past the ones the rest of us were eying and as soon as your glasses went over it, it caught your attention. I felt it was the same one that Andrew and I had chased the day before as it had a very distinct shape, but we were so far past where we had seen it, I didn’t get anyone else to agree to that. Regardless, we were out of the Rover and on foot immediately. We began stalking the group and they began moving away from us at about the same pace we were moving towards them. Andrew and I moved from anthill to anthill and it seemed were not closing the distance. After 30-45 minutes of that dance, Andrew decided to try something different, he was going to walk off to our left, trying to draw their attention while I tried to close the distance from behind them. We began the maneuver, and it seemed to work, I got to an anthill about 300 yards from them and laid my gun across the top. I focused in on the massive bull as he moved amongst the females and other bulls. Almost immediately the ants began biting me, I tried brushing them off but there were too many. Right about the time I decided I was going to have to do something else, the bull exposed himself for a shot. I tried to ignore the ants and focused as I squeezed the trigger for the shot, the gun erupted and the lechwe took off in a mass. I stood up and could see the bull running in the middle of the group, I began running after them through the water, trying to keep my eye on the bull. He wasn’t acting like he was hit and they were beginning to slow and ball up again. I met up with Andrew and he asked me what happened, I told him I thought I missed and we agreed to try the same thing again. Andrew walked off to my left as I began approaching the lechwe again, I made it to an anthill about 250 yards from the group and set up for another shot. The bull quartered towards me and I squeezed the trigger, he jumped and ran to the right. I quickly put another round in and took a shot at him trotting broadside to my right, the group took off in a dead run with me chasing them. The group hit the edge of the lagoon and balled up because they could not go into the deeper water. I made it to another anthill and laid the gun across the top, the bull was standing broadside and I shot, Andrew yelled “your 2’ low”, WTF? Now the bull was trotting quartered towards me and I shot again, I lost him in the recoil but quickly got on the group again as it was running full speed to my right along the edge of the lagoon. I frantically searched and could not find my bull, Iraised my head and looked back to where I shot, nothing, back at the group as it ran away, nothing. I distinctly remember thinking “I think that’s good”, Andrew came running up to me, “what happened?”, I replied “you tell me, I was busy shooting”, “I can’t see him anymore”, “me either”. We carefully glassed the group one more time in the distance and agreed that he was not there before we began wading to where I had shot. Andrew saw him first from about 75 yards, just the side of his belly and one massive horn rising out of the water. At about 25 yards we realized he was everything we thought he was, as he lay on his side, his horn seemed to stretch the entire length of his body. In the past 3 days I had put my hands on 3 lechwe that redefined what I thought lechwe were before this trip, this one was something different entirely.

The next day was spent picking up camp and heading back to Lusaka. The following morning we were off to Luangwa. As Andrew and others stated in their reports, the hunting was very tough there because of the extremely long grass and cover. Most days were spent tagging along with Chris after the buffalo, I could tell Chris was nervous about this and I assured him it was by choice as that is my favorite kind of hunting. There is nothing like buffalo on track, whether you are the shooter or not. When else can a fresh pile of cow shit set your senses on edge? My priority was Hyena but we were having a hard time getting them on bait. They would come by the bait but not eat, walk by the bait and not stop, once they even walked up to the bait then walked about 20 yards away and laid down before exiting stage left. Unfortunately we never saw them, just their tracks. We sat in the blind 3 nights under a full moon, we had civet come to the bait, leopard on bait and heard hyena all around us, just never saw any. I will save the civet story for Andrew to tell. All in all it was a wonderful experience, I met some great guys, took part in some great hunting, saw 2 very different parts of Africa and Zambia for that matter. The Kafue appears almost eternal in its expanse, to the point you completely lose the ability to judge distance there, and Luangwa is something to behold, absolutely one of the most beautiful places in Africa I have ever been. Andrew is a true professional and his sense of humor along with his insistence that you do some things for yourself truly made the trip. He did downgrade George and I to the observer rate in Luangwa. I disagreed with this as I felt I had hunted and earned the right of being charged full rate, but Andrew insisted. I could not recommend this hunt enough for someone who wants to truly experience Africa. This trip has showed me how hard it is to truly smell, feel and taste Africa without being intimately involved in the process of the safari from driving, to setting up and tearing down camp, to cooking a meal or two, to making a drink or two for your partners in camp, to being the one to spot and help put your buddy on the animal of his dreams. Think about all the things you enjoy about hunting camp with your friends and family here in the States, now go and do it in one of the most exotic locations on earth.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nicely said! Thanks for share this experience w/the AR members. I have added this hunt to my wish list of hunts dancing
Love the pics.

Skip Nantz

Posts: 539 | Location: SouthEast, KY | Registered: 09 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic guys! Great reports and it sounds like you all had a great experience

Posts: 894 | Location: Alberta Canada | Registered: 20 May 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of safari-lawyer
posted Hide Post
Super lechwe. Wow.

This looks to have been a really good time.

Well done and welcome home, all.

Will J. Parks, III

Posts: 2989 | Location: Alabama USA | Registered: 09 July 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of MikeBurke
posted Hide Post
A proper hunt and exceptional pictures, well done to all.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great reports all around, and a very nice closing by Brad. It sounds like this trip was perfect in all the ways that matter and really went to the essence of why we do what we do. Andrew is a romantic, but he was able to make his vision a reality, thanks to good attitudes and hard work from all involved. I wish I had been there to share in the fun.

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fairgame:
quote:
Originally posted by Skip Nantz:
On the edge of my seat reading this Smiler and grow greener with every sentence. Great hunt and pics. The "real deal" hunt!!!!! One day I want to hunt the flats!

If I get enough interest I am considering September this year? Different hunt and different conditions.

i just happen to have 2 weeks of vacation in mid to late Sept. sounds lake a great idea!

Vote Trump- Putin’s best friend…

Posts: 13389 | Location: Georgia | Registered: 28 October 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Well done all around. That's my kind of adventure.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Brad,
Great report, you got the details and the feel of the hunt with some outstanding photos.

I think along with the expletives I may have said something about how your lechwe looked like an aoudad, with those thick horns swept back. Really impressive animal and a proper hunt!

Posts: 61 | Location: Reno, NV | Registered: 14 August 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! I'm really sad about not beeing able to go. It looks great! No, greater than great! Smiler
Are you planning on doing this again, Andrew?

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Anders:
Fantastic! I'm really sad about not beeing able to go. It looks great! No, greater than great! Smiler

Could do both Kafue Flats and Luangwa if I get enough interest.

jdollar sounds keen for last two weeks of September?

Let me know soonest and what priority animal you are looking for in Luangwa.

Cheers

Andrew

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Email - kafueroyal@gmail.com
Tel/Whatsapp (00260) 975315144
Instagram - kafueroyal

Posts: 9947 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 10 April 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of matt u
posted Hide Post
Congratultions to all the hunters on such a grand adventure!,and wonderfull trophies!

Posts: 1662 | Location: Winston,Georgia | Registered: 07 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
Great read. Enjoyed it very much. Any other pictures from Munyamadzi would be greatly appreciated. Big Grin

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7622 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of bwanamrm
posted Hide Post
quote:
a couple of evasive maneuvers to lose the only Brazilian woman in Lusaka

I am sure this falls in the context of what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, substitute Lusaka! Big Grin

Well done, men! Great reports and some beautiful lechwe.

On the plains of hesitation lie the bleached bones of ten thousand, who on the dawn of victory lay down their weary heads resting, and there resting, died.

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,
Or walk with Kings - nor lose the common touch...
Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it,
And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!
- Rudyard Kipling

Life grows grim without senseless indulgence.

Posts: 7557 | Location: Victoria, Texas | Registered: 30 March 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
great trip and photos guys...congrats to all on a real adventure...

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2981 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Anders:

Could do both Kafue Flats and Luangwa if I get enough interest.

jdollar sounds keen for last two weeks of September?

Let me know soonest and what priority animal you are looking for in Luangwa.

Cheers

Andrew

update:rechecked my vacation schedule and i am "off" from 26 Sept to 6 Oct. I don't really care what I shoot, since I literally have NO more room in my house for trophies- photos and memories only. I just want to have the pleasure of hunting truly wild Africa and actively participating in the overall process- guess it is just a holdover from when i hunted all over Alaska unguided for moose, caribou, etc. hope there is enough interest to make this work!

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
jdollar,

Looking at those dates we could do three days on the Flats and a week in Luangwa. I have some others interested and can advertise this to swell the numbers. Brad has offered to coordinate everything in my absence and may have other interested parties?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

one of us
Picture of Anders
posted Hide Post
Andrew and jdollar,
My schedule for this year is a bit busy. Zimbabwe in Oct. and Tanzania in November/December. I guess my vacation for 2011 is already gone Smiler
I was more thinking 2012. Smiler

Anders

Hunting and fishing DVDs from Mossing & Stubberud Media: www.jaktogfiskedvd.no

..and my blog at: http://andersmossing.blogspot.com

Posts: 1959 | Location: Norway | Registered: 19 September 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew, can you give an outline of species that might be available on this combo, without selecting a date at this time.

I will be in Zim from 8/13 thru 8/25, but might be able to work in another trip.

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Andrew,

I went back and read the original offer, so I think I got it. Can a Hippo be taken in Luangwa?

BUTCH

C'est Tout Bon
(It is all good)

Posts: 1928 | Location: Lafayette, LA | Registered: 05 October 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BEGNO:
Andrew,

I went back and read the original offer, so I think I got it. Can a Hippo be taken in Luangwa?

I can reserve you a hippo and could you come in after Zim. Could pick you up at the border?

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of jdollar
posted Hide Post
quote:
jdollar,

Looking at those dates we could do three days on the Flats and a week in Luangwa. I have some others interested and can advertise this to swell the numbers. Brad has offered to coordinate everything in my absence and may have other interested parties?

Andrew, I will call Brad in the next few days and discuss details. I am definitely interested in a Kafue/Luangwa trip. As I stated earlier, I don't really care what I shoot- just want to get back to Africa on a semi-do-it yourself hunt. I really love being a part of setting up camp, skinning animals, cooking, retrieving game, etc. been there, done that and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT- albeit in Alaska.

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jdollar:
quote:
jdollar,

Andrew, I will call Brad in the next few days and discuss details. I am definitely interested in a Kafue/Luangwa trip. As I stated earlier, I don't really care what I shoot- just want to get back to Africa on a semi-do-it yourself hunt. I really love being a part of setting up camp, skinning animals, cooking, retrieving game, etc. been there, done that and ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT- albeit in Alaska.

Good attitude and if it does not come together you are more than welcome to come into Luangwa for a couple of weeks. I seem to remember I offered Brad $35 a month including scoff.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
...I seem to remember I offered Brad $35 a month including scoff.

Throw in the beer and whisky and I'm all over that.

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Greensboro, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jack D Bold
posted Hide Post
Men,

Thank you all for sharing your hunt. What a unique and fabulous experience!

Those are all very nice lechwe, but Brad, you have something very special there. Your old school camp, well, I am envious of you guys.

Well done to all, and special kudos to Andrew for making this opportunity a reality.

Thanks for the post!

"You only gotta do one thing well to make it in this world" - J Joplin

Posts: 1129 | Registered: 10 September 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jorge400:
quote:
...I seem to remember I offered Brad $35 a month including scoff.

Throw in the beer and whisky and I'm all over that.

Thor is back from Luangwa and reports seeing a massive bushbuck at Umpangalla if you can remember that place? I will not quote here what he thought it would measure because no body will believe me. You will have to ask Thor yourself.

I think Thor made a mistake when he told me where he had seen it.

Cheers

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thor is back from Luangwa and reports seeing a massive bushbuck at Umpangalla if you can remember that place? I will not quote here what he thought it would measure because no body will believe me. You will have to ask Thor yourself.

Cheers

There you go again Andrew. I'm beginning to suspect you had something to do with the two bushbuck rams that appeared across the river the morning I flew out as well.

BTW, does anyone have a picture of the waterbuck John shot after I left?

"...Africa. I love it, and there is no reason for me to explore why. She affects some people that way, and those who feel as I do need no explanation." from The Last Safari

Posts: 839 | Location: Greensboro, Georgia USA | Registered: 17 July 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of 505 gibbs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Brad has offered to coordinate everything in my absence and may have other interested parties?

Hey guys,
After Andrew f*cks off again, send me a pm if you have any questions, I will answer to the best of my ability.
Brad

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Cheers

There you go again Andrew. I'm beginning to suspect you had something to do with the two bushbuck rams that appeared across the river the morning I flew out as well.

BTW, does anyone have a picture of the waterbuck John shot after I left?

Have asked for one to be sent to me.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
mho,

It was a pleasure mate and look forward to seeing you in the not too distant future. Glad you are on the mend and will forward you a collection of the best photographs.

Cheers

Andrew

fairgame, you should use commas and stuff, otherwise it looks like there was man love out there in the swamps. Roll Eyes

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:
fairgame, you should use commas and stuff, otherwise it looks like there was man love out there in the swamps. Roll Eyes

You should get Sally's Dad to tell you about his dream of snow skiing. Big Grin

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Scriptus:

You should get Sally's Dad to tell you about his dream of snow skiing. Big Grin

Waiting? shocker dancing

Posts: 3297 | Location: South of the Equator. | Registered: 02 August 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
I was in the PH hut, by myself, for the record.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of Scriptus
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was in the PH hut, by myself, for the record.

Those flats are big, plenty of place to slip away for a bit of "snow skiing." As for the PH's hut, the photos only show tents! MMmmnnhh!! Big Grin

one of us
Picture of Andrew McLaren
posted Hide Post
A bit late and with no photos, but here an additional view of the adventure. As I was there too, the report will be somewhat incomplete without a brief input from my side. As everyone knows, I was NOT one of the AR hunters, but was one of the group. My report is written from the perspective of an observer with some responsibilities towards my host, and as seen, through a very critical eye, by a fellow Hunting Outfitter.

My involvement with the group hunt started with the reading of Nganga’s posting on behalf of Andrew Baldry of the first expeditionary hunt. That sounded like real adventure and I longed for such an adventure.

When fairgame posted the idea of making an affordable AR Group hunt – I jumped on the opportunity and offered my help. By the time the actual hunt was posted in the Hunting Outfitters section we were seriously negotiating. As a fellow hunter and AR member I was really very pleased by Andrew’s and kind hearted response. But what was really impressive was the very professional manner in which he handled all our negotiations: Almost immediate and clear response with full disclosure to any PM or e-mail message enquiry. Our negotiations went very smoothly and I was soon booked for the flight.

Andrew met me at the airport and we were immediately off to a welcoming braai at a friend’s place, where I also met a few other friends including Richard Bell-Cross and his wife Nancy. Although they all speak English, I assure you that this Boertjie felt very much at home in that company and situation.
Big Grin
Thanks to Andrew and his lovely [in both looks and personality] wife Julie’s hospitality, by the time that Brad, George and I set out as advance party to get the camp going it was as part of group of ‘old’ friends going on an adventure.

When setting up camp, I started realizing some of Andrew’s other strong administrative points: There was enough of everything packed – from spare tent, through good first aid kit to toothpicks! Excellent food and friendly service by Benson and Green made for real luxury camping. What was really impressive was – enough beer and ice, even at the end of the time sufficient left over. Very well done Mr. Baldry! tu2

IMHO Andrew deserves another compliment on the way that he used and organized resources to arrange medical evacuation for Mike when it became clear that all our combined first aid knowledge and kit is simply not going to be enough for his needs. Everyone who could, did assist and even Brad’s wife did what needed to be done via satellite telephone. Again it was a team effort, with excellent team leadership provided by Andrew. Yet again, very well done Mr. Baldry! tu2

About the actual hunting all that needs to be said have been included in the individual reports. I only wish to add that the shooting conditions were far from ideal: Long distances, constant movement of large numbers of animals milling around the selected trophy and the need to always ensure that the shot is also safe for the local fishermen – which seems to have the uncanny ability to appear on the horizon just when a hunter is about to squeeze off. None of these difficulties could however be avoided, it is simply how hunting there on the Kafue Flats is: Difficult, but very rewarding.

The Luangwa Valley hunt at Munyamadzi Game Reserve is, without any doubt the most unspoilt and remote piece of true Africa that I’ve ever been to. The facilities, staff service and food was simply beyond any criticism at all. Outstanding, and very well done Mr. Baldry! tu2

I wish to end this report with a final note of thanks to Andrew for having me along on very good terms, and my congratulations on him now being regarded as one of the very few Hunting Outfitters that I know who really looks after his client’s financial interest – even to his own detriment. It is without any hesitation that I fully endorse fairgame as a very fair game hunter, good PG and a Hunting Outfitter of choice for any client wishing to hunt Africa properly! Wink

In good hunting.

Andrew McLaren

Andrew McLaren
Professional Hunter and Hunting Outfitter since 1974.

http://www.mclarensafaris.com The home page to go to for custom planning of ethical and affordable hunting of plains game in South Africa!
Enquire about any South African hunting directly from andrew@mclarensafaris.com

After a few years of participation on forums, I have learned that:

One can cure:

Lack of knowledge – by instruction. Lack of skills – by practice. Lack of experience – by time doing it.

One cannot cure:

Stupidity – nothing helps! Anti hunting sentiments – nothing helps! Put-‘n-Take Outfitters – money rules!

My very long ago ancestors needed and loved to eat meat. Today I still hunt!

Posts: 1799 | Location: Soutpan, Free State, South Africa | Registered: 19 January 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
Thanks Andrew for all your hard work and good to have you on board.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

One of Us
Picture of fairgame
posted Hide Post
John (non AR), a man who is often on the front line of America's defense forces here with a very heavy Munyamadzi bull waterbuck. Thor the PH did well to John onto this trophy as the conditions were difficult and the game sparse.

ROYAL KAFUE LTD
Instagram - kafueroyal

one of us
Picture of Jorge400
posted Hide Post
quote:
John (non AR), a man who is often on the front line of America's defense forces here with a very heavy Munyamadzi bull waterbuck. Thor the PH did well to John onto this trophy as the conditions were difficult and the game sparse.

Nice waterbuck. Congrats to Mike and Thor. They did well. tu2

One of Us
posted Hide Post
What happens in Kafues stays in the Kafue, as stated previously. Let's just say that you can have some really odd dreams when you are taking your malaria meds. I still think it was a dream, but Jorge400 and 505 gibbs swear it happened...

Posts: 61 | Location: Reno, NV | Registered: 14 August 2007Reply With Quote