Find
Notify
Tools

Photo Help
 Login/Join

One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted
I was working on a report until I realized that I cannot post pictures. I have read the tuturial on here and I am still confused. All I get is the code when I use the Display Image button above. I paste the link there and press ok and all it does is show the link/code. What am I doing wrong? Any help is appreciated. I will get rid of those post as soon as someone can help me out. Thanks.

Posts: 1355 | Registered: 04 November 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of A.Dahlgren
posted Hide Post
Are you using photobucket.com ?

klick and copy the "img code" and paste it in the report

Posts: 2637 | Location: North | Registered: 24 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
Yes, using photobucket.com. I put the IMG Code in Display Image from above, third from the right, and when I click okay it puts IMG http: etc but not a photo.

One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
Test Picture

[/IMG]

One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
My last post is what it does when I try to include a picture.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
The way it works for me because subsailor74 beat it into my thick head, is to have both sites open. Go to the new topic or post a reply section and do your typing, then minimize the screen and go to the photobucket screen and pick the picture you want and highlight the picture you want and the img should change color. When it does, maximize the AR screen and hit "Control V" and your image should then appear. Try that. If it doesn't work, say so and I will give you my phone number and try to walk you through it.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post

One of Us
Picture of LittleJoe
posted Hide Post
The control V thing worked. Weird but it worked. Thanks!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Yes sir! Until the Admiral walked me through it, I couldn't figure it out either. Guess that's why he was an
Admiral and I wasn't.

Posts: 4214 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: 09 October 2011Reply With Quote