ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    Buffalo Safari and Hunt Highlights with RWS - Video

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffalo Safari and Hunt Highlights with RWS - Video
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
An extended highlights version of a Buffalo 'Dagga Boy' Safari, including some hunt highlights and the experiences along the way with Roger Whittall Safaris down in Humani.

Thanks to Chris, Guy, the team and RWS for an incredible time spent with Buffalo and the variety of game on show. Absolutely MUSHE!

Hope the link works...enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7N5nS2EXE4

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ray,
it won't open, says its private ??

Nick

Posts: 665 | Location: EU | Registered: 05 September 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Ah .. Sorry, changed it. All OK now I hope.

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for sharing ...
What time of year were you there??

Posts: 1615 | Location: Vermont | Registered: 27 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
That is a very good video! Looks like a wonderful hunt. Thanks for sharing it. Brian

PS. That ele' charge was a frieght!

IHMSA BC Provincial Champion and Perfect 40 Score, Unlimited Category, AAA Class.

Posts: 3339 | Location: Kamloops, BC | Registered: 09 November 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of eriknyman
posted Hide Post
Best video I've seen in a while. Good job!

Posts: 33 | Location: Tanzania | Registered: 08 July 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of PSmith
posted Hide Post
Really great, thanks,

Paul Smith
SCI Life Member
NRA Life Member
DSC Member
Life Member of the "I Can't Wait to Get Back to Africa" Club
DRSS
I had the privilege to fire E. Hemingway's WR .577NE, E. Keith's WR .470NE, & F. Jamieson's WJJ .500 Jeffery
I strongly recommend avoidance of "The Zambezi Safari & Travel Co., Ltd." and "Pisces Sportfishing-Cabo San Lucas"

"A failed policy of national defense is its own punishment" Otto von Bismarck

Posts: 2545 | Location: The 'Ham | Registered: 25 May 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of bambazonke
posted Hide Post
well done to the whole team , good hunting , happy to see loads of game , one of best videos for a long time keep up the good work

Posts: 104 | Location: Zimbabwe somewhere | Registered: 31 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Excellent.

Thank you for sharing.

Steve.

Posts: 54 | Location: North East Scotland | Registered: 26 July 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
A superb video in what looks to be a beautiful area

Posts: 39 | Location: south africa | Registered: 02 November 2014Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great video.

Brings back wonderful memories. For me there is nothing that quite compares with buffalo hunting in the thorn bush.

Posts: 231 | Location: Central Oregon | Registered: 08 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Superb video, excellent hunt and great shot on a charging ele. Kudos all around....you too Ray! Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can tell that area is very well managed.

Posts: 1867 | Location: St. Charles, MO | Registered: 02 August 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nicely done!

Posts: 10035 | Location: Houston, Texas | Registered: 26 December 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of SFRanger7GP
posted Hide Post
Beautiful video! Thank you so much for sharing.

Larry

Posts: 887 | Location: Wichita Falls Texas or Colombia | Registered: 25 February 2011Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Excellent Video! It brings back great memories for me. Thanks for sharing.

It appears that you are using a Dakota rifle, what caliber did you use?

Kudu

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Eish!nice video brother bear. What a place. Humani really is a step back in time . The video really shows what there is on offer at humani. For those who have never been there you will be amazed at game quantity and quality plus all the big 5. Take your family along the whittal family lives on the place and are super friendly. RWS and Humani are true conservationists, I know Roger and Guy employ numerous game scouts. This is how all areas should look . and how all opperators should operate. Well done Team. Good shooting Cris and well done to guy for being so professional and great filming Mondo.

Posts: 111 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 19 June 2015Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome footage and quality hunting! Just like it should be.

I feel for Guy - to be walking around on his Families land with a Nat Parks official in tow to monitor the hunt as the area is now supposedly "theirs" (Nat Parks) - just damn wrong!!!

Posts: 352 | Location: Zambia | Registered: 01 May 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Hi Ray
Hope you are well.
Great video my friend and a great demonstration of what proper conservation can achieve.
Regards
Rob

Posts: 559 | Location: UK | Registered: 17 November 2006Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rustichunter:
An extended highlights version of a Buffalo 'Dagga Boy' Safari, including some hunt highlights and the experiences along the way with Roger Whittall Safaris down in Humani.

Thanks to Chris, Guy, the team and RWS for an incredible time spent with Buffalo and the variety of game on show. Absolutely MUSHE!

Hope the link works...enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7N5nS2EXE4

Posts: 3 | Location: Zim | Registered: 20 January 2013Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Great video work Ray, you join the growing group of hunters, Ph's and videographers who have been lucky enough to visit Humani and RWS, a magic place and great safari outfitter. As a PH working on Humani it is so rewarding to be able to look at large numbers of all the major game species and select a trophy that fits in with our conservation practices at RWS. A great hunt, well done to all concerned!!

Posts: 3 | Location: Zim | Registered: 20 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Jan Dumon
posted Hide Post
Very well put together Video. It's nice to see a PH passing on younger Buffalo to get his client a beautiful old Bull. Well done to the team.

Jan Dumon
Professional Hunter& Outfitter
www.shumbasafaris.com

+27 82 4577908

Posts: 774 | Location: Greater Kruger - South Africa | Registered: 10 August 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome video. Superb quality trophies. Congratulations to all. tu2

Posts: 744 | Location: Australia  | Registered: 31 October 2012Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Awesome video Ray- Humani is stunning indeed!!

Posts: 1128 | Location: Zimbabwe | Registered: 22 June 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Guy Whittall
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks for sharing ...
What time of year were you there??

Hi Bob, i guided this hunt in october.

Brent i agree its tough having parks.But we have adapted and just very chuffed to be back operating Humani. i appreciate your concerns.

Ray good on you big fella ,awesome footage and thank you for sharing.

Posts: 196 | Location: Zimbabwe and Mozambique | Registered: 04 January 2013Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Torbjørn
posted Hide Post
Excellent! Great video and fantastic quality trophies.

Thanks for sharing.

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: 17 April 2009Reply With Quote
posted Hide Post
Excellent video and brought back great memories of our buffalo hunt with RWS this past July! Guy and company do a great job and they have helped manage the conservancy to a wonderful place. There was plenty of game to see and/or shoot. I'm ready to go back!