New
Find
Notify
Tools

Thanks to the A.R. team
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
I am a new member but a long time reader of this great forum,thanks for all the information which helped make my first African trip so wonderful.Twelve animals in six days,in the Limpopo province of RSA.

Posts: 590 | Location: Georgia pine country | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Rug,

Welcome to the forum. Glad we could help.

Now we need details and pics.

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I hunted with Scott Van Zyl out of his lodge near Elliras,also one day in Mpumalanga for blebok, black wildebeast and springbok.In the north I took baboon,2 impala,steenbok,3warthogs,zebra and kudu.I used a 270 wby.mag. and 375h&h,both rifles performed great.The whole trip,from the flight on SAA,to the food,the mountains,and all the great people made this unforgettable.A buddy and I purchased the hunt from Greater Atlanta SCI,sorry can't post pics now. happy hunting Ben {Rug}

Posts: 590 | Location: Georgia pine country | Registered: 21 October 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Ben,

Sounds like the African bug has got you now also.
Looking forward to pics...

Mike

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote