New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mathaga Safaris
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Has anyone hunted with or heard of Mathaga Safaris (Danie Malan)? I would like to know your experiences and perhaps read your hunting stories with Mathaga Safaris.

Thanks in advance.

Posts: 33 | Location: SC - Lowcountry | Registered: 26 March 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Heritage Arms
posted Hide Post
Danie is one of my friends, I lived across the river from him in Mica.

Aleko

Posts: 1573 | Location: USA, most of the time  | Registered: 11 March 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Last summer I went to S Africa. We hunted with two differant outfitters. The second of the trip was with Mathaga. The first was a game ranch but Mathaga was the African experience I had hoped for. First rate accomadations and 5 star meals,and I really enjoyed hunting with Danie and just being around him. I would recommend Mathaga with no reservations! If it would help I can be reached in AZ at 1-928-580-0700. Shayne

Posts: 127 | Location: yuma, AZ | Registered: 22 August 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I have hunted with Mathaga twice, and a colleague at work has been on three trips with them. Drop me a PM if you'd like more info. Danie is an excellent PH.

Bill

Posts: 1088 | Location: Salt Lake City, Utah, USA | Registered: 19 March 2002Reply With Quote