ACCURATERELOADING.COM AFRICA HUNTING REPORT FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Hunting  Hop To Forums  Hunting Reports - Africa    2011 Hunt South Africa Buffalo and Hippo
Page 1 2 

Moderators: T.Carr
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2011 Hunt South Africa Buffalo and Hippo
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much. Zambia is on the list, I would love to hunt there one day.

Posts: 41773 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations very nice buff hippo and kudu an a great report . Next time composite stock unbreakable

Posts: 920 | Location: Chico California | Registered: 02 May 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Nice Kudu. Thanks for the report.

Hunting is not a matter of life or death....It's much more important

Posts: 338 | Location: Abbotsford BC | Registered: 20 October 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of ovny
posted Hide Post
I´m sorry about the broken stock, but I give you my congratulation by the cape buffalo and hipo.

Hug,

Oscar.

I am Spanish

My forum:www.armaslargasdecaza.com

Posts: 1131 | Location: Spain (Madrid) | Registered: 11 June 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
Excellent pictures and a very entertaining report, JTEX. Your wife has excellent taste in rugs, too.

Congratulations and thank you for sharing.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 817 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Fantastic! Love that old Buff!!! (good choice in field gear too) LOL!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words.

Jeff- Noticed that did ya'. I just love that belt, ya'll build great stuff and your customer service is second to none.

Just like Ruger with the busted rifle, I just love to support companies with that kind of customer service. Made in the USA ain't dead yet!

Posts: 41773 | Location: Crosby and Barksdale, Texas | Registered: 18 September 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Congratulations JTEX, nice trophies and good job with the Ruger!

Posts: 11651 | Location: Montreal | Registered: 07 November 2002Reply With Quote