Find
Notify
Tools

Buff moving again after the fire
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Hi Guys,

After the last post on some of the animals taken http://forums.accuratereloadin...531075361#8531075361 we had a few massive fires pull through the area and just about burn it to the ground.

Had to make a couple of strategic shifts with clients who were disapointed but understanding. (dont get me wrong i have no issues with walking 80miles as long as chances for a buff are good and i felt that they were less than good) rather have a client disapointed at a postponement than a peeved off one at going out when chances were not optimal.

None the less we went back in for buffalo and here is the result.

cheers

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
dancing
very nice-well done!

nothin sweeter than the smell of fresh blood on your hunting boots

Posts: 746 | Location: don't know--Lost my GPS | Registered: 10 August 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Aubrey, that buf is a toad... WOW.

Mike shocker tu2

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Now that's a buffalo!!!!!! tu2

Posts: 834 | Location: Plover, Wi | Registered: 04 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
I've been told that a picture is worth 1000 words; the one posted proves that. What a buff!!!!!

Posts: 231 | Location: Washington state | Registered: 03 December 2006Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of SBT
posted Hide Post
Aubrey,
I didn't hear about the fires. What all burnt?

"There are worse memorials to a life well-lived than a pair of elephant tusks." Robert Ruark

Posts: 4779 | Location: Story, WY / San Carlos, Sonora, MX | Registered: 29 May 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Beautiful boss.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12548 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of jjbull
posted Hide Post
That is an outstanding bull, Aubrey.

Congratulations to you and your hunter.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Give me the simple life; an AK-47, a good guard dog and a nymphomaniac who owns a liquor store.

Posts: 818 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota/Florida's Gulf Coast | Registered: 23 March 2011Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Absolutely superb Aubrey-

May hunting luck stay with you- Wink

SSR

Posts: 6725 | Location: central Texas | Registered: 05 August 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubrey

Great buffalo im taking all the other my 45.70 need some work sofa and i have time left just get the gate openers i will bring the drinks and meat.

Luan

Posts: 261 | Location: Lydenburg | Registered: 19 January 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luan don't give him anything to drink till i get there on the 22nd. Big Grin Big Grin hope your around when i get there

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
thats a monster buff shocker shocker

Posts: 3818 | Location: kenya, tanzania,RSA,Uganda or Ethophia depending on day of the week | Registered: 27 May 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Frostbit
posted Hide Post
huge bosses

2015 His & Her Leopards with Derek Littleton of Luwire Safaris - http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/2971090112
2015 Trophy Bull Elephant with CMS http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/1651069012
DIY Brooks Range Sheep Hunt 2013 - http://forums.accuratereloadin...901038191#9901038191
Zambia June/July 2012 with Andrew Baldry - Royal Kafue http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/7971064771
Zambia Sept 2010- Muchinga Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/4211096141
Namibia Sept 2010 - ARUB Safaris http://forums.accuratereloadin...6321043/m/6781076141

Posts: 7594 | Location: Alaska | Registered: 05 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Wow!

Posts: 1490 | Location: New York | Registered: 01 January 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubrey
Pelandaba safaris produces trophy dugga boys equal to any other area in Africa. I just hope you don't raise your prices before i come back.
Congratulations on a great bull
Chris

Posts: 170 | Location: Vero Beach Florida | Registered: 23 March 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
aubs,
tell use about the fire what happen!!!

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Well done on a beaut buff! What a small world, just reckonised the hunter as our local gun shop owner, Dave, was wondering where he was about 3 weeks ago when i went into the shop for ammo!

Posts: 90 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 02 October 2009Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Settlers Safaris:
Well done on a beaut buff! What a small world, just reckonised the hunter as our local gun shop owner, Dave, was wondering where he was about 3 weeks ago when i went into the shop for ammo!

SS - i told Dave if i knew that he was going to shoot such a nice buffalo i would have charged him double..... rotflmo he is a nice guy

Posts: 605 | Location: South Africa | Registered: 07 February 2008Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
aubs

You think you going to life for the next two weeks get everything in order man im taking you out on a hunt.

ddrhook you guys must really start practising im going to meet you and all that bad things about my fishing rods come to mind but one thing if you can bring me a surefire torch that my friend will sent to you i will think about the punishment.

Luan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luan,

i dont know so much - the hangovers that your drinking induces on my system are brutal enough. and add those sweltering temperatures and it is a recipe for pain.

i am taking glucose drips and prohep along.... Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luan ,
No problem which sure fire /model do you want I can run by cabelas this week end and get you one

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Aubs.
shocker How did Luan drinking cause you a hang over?? must have been some stronge stuff Luan was drinking to get someone standing next to him drunk tooooo shocker

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luan,
do you want the miners style water proof light so it will be easier for you to find your fishing gear under water???? animal

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have a nice surefire torch packed for you. I think it's about 60 lumens with a pocket clip and a strike bezel. Can't remember the model number.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys

mister hook waterproof will be great and yes if you can get me one with a blue lite for blood in the evening great but remember im think of using you as croc bait........but crocs do have selfrespect.

Tim thatt will be great we will sort the price out when we meet thank you.

Aubs you think that one night was bad man you in for fun.

Luan

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Luan
I will check on blue lens tomorrow when I'm at cabelas. do you know if the blue tinted led lights work on blood?
note to self get blue duct tape for Luans new hillbilly spot light/trucklights Big Grin

One of Us
posted Hide Post
I have an e2d surefire torch with a blue filter for you. It's a pretty nice light, very compact and very bright. I need the model numbers of the recoil pads y'all are looking for.

Posts: 477 | Location: western arkansas | Registered: 11 July 2010Reply With Quote