Find
Notify
Tools

HUNTING IN THE KAROO
 Login/Join

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted
I just arrived from a SA -KAROO-SAFARI ,i was guided by my good friend WILLEM DE JAEGER .WILLEM IS a real warrior in a world of wannabes ,hes a self made millionaire ,lawyer,PH,and vet of the border war -ANGOLA-,AND HES MYFRIEND since 2009 when we hunted water buffalos in Corrientes Argentina.
In the safari were my good friends RUDI VAN DER MERWE and GAVIN DUNKERLEY AND FRANCOIS DE JAEGER OF 12 YEARS OLD BUT A BRAVE AND GOOD HUNTER AS A MASSAI, both of them hunted with me in ARGENTINA first .We took KUDU several impalas ,blesboks ,jackals ,springbucks,and baboon .After a week we moved to the coast to hunt bushpig but the heavy rains made it impossible .THE SAFARI WAS ONE OF THE BEST TRIPS IN MY LIFE ALTHOUG IM TRYING TO RECOVER MY WEIGTH AND THE DRUNKNESS .

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA
IPSC-FAT -argentine shooting federation cred number2-

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar FULL PROFESSIONAL MEMBER OF IPHA INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL HUNTERS ASOCIATION .
DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

Posts: 6362 | Location: Cordoba argentina | Registered: 26 July 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Contact Us | Accuratereloading.com | Terms of Service
Copyright December 1997-2011 Accuratereloading.com
Community Statistics
Statistics for the last 30

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
IMPALA ROWLAND WARD

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Very nice Juan, looks like you had a lot of fun.

~Ann

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Great experience ,next time ill go with you .
You are hunting everyday and you travel to hunt isnt too much ....we need to visit the wineries too Wink.-AFTER 12 HOURS OF HIS RETURN WE HAVE BEEN HUNTING BOARS ,FOXES AND HARES-

www.huntinginargentina.com.ar professional hunter

Posts: 331 | Location: Argentina | Registered: 29 July 2007Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Tim Herald
posted Hide Post
Looks like a good time was had by all!

Good Hunting,

Tim Herald
Worldwide Trophy Adventures
tim@trophyadventures.com

Posts: 2980 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: 13 January 2005Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
great safari Juan. Seems you liked the Sa wine...

mario

Posts: 1421 | Location: northern italy | Registered: 01 June 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of retreever
posted Hide Post
Love those photos and smiles. The best most people think Africa is a sweatbox. Boy there are alot of guys dressed for winter... Love it... Eeker

Mike tu2

Michael Podwika... DRSS bigbores and hunting www.pvt.co.za " MAKE THE SHOT " 450#2 Famars

Posts: 6767 | Location: Wyoming, Pa. USA | Registered: 17 April 2003Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of Fjold
posted Hide Post
Mutu Bom, Juan. Obrigado.

Frank

"I don't know what there is about buffalo that frightens me so.....He looks like he hates you personally. He looks like you owe him money."
- Robert Ruark, Horn of the Hunter, 1953

NRA Life, SAF Life, CRPA Life, DRSS lite

Posts: 12539 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: 30 December 2002Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
retreever ,the climate was very cold ,we have some snow in the mountains .
Mario i drunk too much many wineries there ,excelent pinotages ....
Ann i enjoyed the trip a lot ,we took several plains game and have a lot of fun .Juan

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of juanpozzi
posted Hide Post
When we crossed the Outeniqua mountains the climate was really cold ,with snow in the mountains and a lot of pinetrees that remeber me some forests here in Argentina.

DSC PROFESSIONAL MEMBER
DRSS--SCI
NRA
IDPA

one of us
Picture of Lorenzo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fjold:
Mutu Bom, Juan. Obrigado.

Frank,

What have you been smoking ? Big Grin

Juan,

Congrats and thanks for sharing those pictures !! tu2

Posts: 3085 | Location: Uruguay - South America | Registered: 10 December 2001Reply With Quote