New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lyon Safaris & Hunters Pride
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
Hank & Hennie did another great job for us this year.

We took a Common Reedbok, Kudu, several Impala, Red Hartebeest, Wart Hogs, and Gemsbok.

They are way up north on the Limpopo, ( except for the Reedbok taken in Natal), and it is very dry there. They are pumping water all the time, and the game is coming in from Botswana daily looking for food and water.

All over the Northern province, if a man is not pumping water, his game will not last.

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Aspen Hill Adventures
posted Hide Post
Glad to hear you had a great time on all of your stops! Let's see some photos.

Posts: 19155 | Location: The LOST Nation | Registered: 27 March 2001Reply With Quote
Picture of T.Carr
posted Hide Post
Terry,

Thanks for the update on all of the outfitters.

Regards,

Terry

Posts: 5338 | Location: A Texan in the Missouri Ozarks | Registered: 02 February 2001Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
I can't scan photos, but can send a deatailed story if you want one, just write me.

If there is something special you wnat to see, I'll send you a photo in the mail.

If someone can scan them for me, I'll send them to you.

Posts: 3991 | Location: Hudsonville MI USA | Registered: 08 June 2000Reply With Quote
one of us
Picture of prof242
posted Hide Post
Terry, if you're a good story teller, come ahead [Wink] If you are a bad story teller, still come on and tell us about the trip. [Big Grin]

Posts: 3490 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Registered: 04 April 2003Reply With Quote