THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM 50 CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  50 Caliber BMG Forum    is the 50 BMG legal in NEW YORK state?

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

is the 50 BMG legal in NEW YORK state?
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
Want to get one. thank you

Posts: 2268 | Location: Westchester, NY, USA | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
You may want to check with
http://www.fcsa.org
someone there should be able to answer that question.
I think you are OK. But you know what happens when you think too much.

muck

PS You may also try the New York Rifle Ass., or the NRA.

Posts: 1052 | Location: Southern OHIO USA | Registered: 17 November 2001Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of goneballistic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by eurocentric:
Want to get one. thank you

For now, yes. I know and compete with several NY .50 BMG shooters/owners.

"The irony is, if you're willing to kill a perpetrator, you probably won't have to."

Massad Ayoob

Posts: 111 | Location: West Central Florida | Registered: 15 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
God, I hope so!

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Gander mountain had two of these rifles and both sold this past weekend. Hussain Obama has been a great boon for the industry, in the short term, at least

Posts: 2268 | Location: Westchester, NY, USA | Registered: 02 July 2007Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Maloney haven't been doing their jobs ! BOOM

One of Us
posted Hide Post
Schumer is an obscenity. Maloney, I must admit, I am impressed with, Anyone with an IQ of 40 who gets elected must be commended. Everytime I see her I think of Edith Bunker. She sure is ding batting a thousand.

quote:
Originally posted by mete:
Senator Schumer and Congresswoman Maloney haven't been doing their jobs ! BOOM

one of us
posted Hide Post
CORRECTION - Wrong congresswoman ! It was Congresswoman Carolyn McCarthy. Her husband was killed and son injured in the railroad shooting by Colin Ferguson.