New
Find
Notify
Tools

what 50 bmg
 Login/Join

one of us
posted
ok what are the suggested rifles for buying a 50bmg the budget is 3000 dealer cost. ilike the idea of bolt action but not against single shot

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
$3000 for the package or rifle alone? And are you using it as a plinker or something specific? I've got a Steyr HS-50 and it's a great gun (just over the price range a bit) Where in upstate? I'm in Syracuse

Collins
Airgunner / 458 SOCOMer/ 45-70er / 458 Lotter

www.actionairgun.com LIVE NOW

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
i guess mainly target but never know what will come up.i live halfway between rochester and syracuse in a small town called sodus

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Posts: 1026 | Location: UPSTATE NY | Registered: 08 December 2002Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
Sodus Bay, Sodus Point? You're about 45 minutes away, right?

Anyway, for $3000 I'm thinking an AR-50

Collins

Posts: 2327 | Location: The Sunny South! St. Augustine, FL | Registered: 29 May 2004Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
i just bought another one and settled on the state arms. I really liked the wood stock, its well made and comes in at about 2600

Posts: 13446 | Location: faribault mn | Registered: 16 November 2004Reply With Quote
one of us
posted Hide Post
yeah collins i'm about 45 min might have to meet up with you sometime to do some shooting

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

One of Us
Picture of Collins
posted Hide Post
I'd love to, I've got about 15 acres and shot off the back deck yesterday. Sighting in a .243 this afternoon. E-mail is ww111@yahoo.com

Look forward to hearing from you.

Collins

Collins

one of us
posted Hide Post
collins after winter is done i'll email with getting together and shoot my email is tbeargunshop@aol.com that account i'll find email faster4 as my regular get too much spam sometimes miss friends.

ps ever shoot a 475 linebaugh i had dustin linebaugh build me one last spring

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR