THE ACCURATERELOADING.COM 50 CALIBER FORUM

Accuratereloading.com    The Accurate Reloading Forums    THE ACCURATE RELOADING.COM FORUMS  Hop To Forum Categories  Rifles  Hop To Forums  50 Caliber BMG Forum    Test round chamber pressures........

Moderators: Saeed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Test round chamber pressures........
 Login/Join

One of Us
posted
To be sure my design can take the pressure, I'd like to use one of the military's .50BMG rounds, and have the barrel/action magnafluxed after. Anyone have any good scoop on where these rounds/pressure information can be had? Or for that matter, does anyone have any test-loading data I can use to load my own for testing purposes? The weapon test will be contained within an explosive bunker & remotely fired, of course.

THANKS!

Posts: 53 | Location: Golden, CO | Registered: 17 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of goneballistic
posted Hide Post
I emailed you a PDF, 1.6 meg, has your data.

"The irony is, if you're willing to kill a perpetrator, you probably won't have to."

Massad Ayoob

Posts: 111 | Location: West Central Florida | Registered: 15 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
You are the man, the myth, the legend, Him, the One! THANKS!

Posts: 53 | Location: Golden, CO | Registered: 17 September 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Can I get that file with the test round data as well wonderwolf@gmail.com ? I've been looking for the stuff but cant find much thank you

Yes you can shoot it...No you can't have it...Yes I will hunt you down if it turns up missing

Posts: 72 | Location: Bean town, Ohio | Registered: 11 May 2006Reply With Quote
One of Us
Picture of goneballistic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Can I get that file with the test round data as well wonderwolf@gmail.com ? I've been looking for the stuff but cant find much thank you

Just right click and save
50 BMG specs

"The irony is, if you're willing to kill a perpetrator, you probably won't have to."

Massad Ayoob

Posts: 111 | Location: West Central Florida | Registered: 15 June 2005Reply With Quote
One of Us
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much theres a gob of useful info in there....all the way up past 25mm dancing

Yes you can shoot it...No you can't have it...Yes I will hunt you down if it turns up missing

Posts: 72 | Location: Bean town, Ohio | Registered: 11 May 2006Reply With Quote